bying a bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samual

Reaction score
word of advice, if buying a bike off ebay stay clear of as online power seler , pictures r decieving, and for the owners u no the old saying, if ur got nothing good to say, say nothing at all.regards samual

Theres heaps of online power sellers, which one are you refuring to? Foxico?

if your applying to to the stock chain be prepared to grease it every 10 minutes haha, the stock chains strech and eventually break..

iv got it , seal of aproval, cant believe it took the boys down for a ride the 8 year old got carried away on the bike started to chase 2 125 cc i lost site of him then he came back, lol he said something is wrong with the steering, i replied what do u mean he said it goes side to sidehe was to scared to get back on,i checked the steering it was fine i grabed the tyre and i thought o fuck no it was a flat, there went the day, the facial expresion spoke a thousand words.

Last edited:
such is life.

gotta understand that breaking a chain can be a costly experiance, broken chain, possibly a cut up leg, broken cases, replace the chain with something of some quality, its better to be safe than sorry... If a FLAT was dissapointing, imagine how he/they will feel when its got a busted chain, broken case, smashed spokes..

take Frankys advice.. hes a smart @rse but he knows what he is on about ;)

You're probably gonna have alot more trouble than a flat tyre in the future, make sure you're capable of fixing it or find the money to buy somthing good quality.

You get what you pay for.

even if it does break there heaps easy to fix, as long as you know how a motor works, not in great detail, then you'll be fine. the lads on the this site will be more than happy to give you suggestions and even answers to your questions. so good luck with that bike,oh and also you may want to invest in some slim for ya tyres you can get a good brand that won't eat at your tube from a motorbike shop and they will stop flat tyres before they stop you.

thanks, im refering to the 49cc at the moment the 125cc should be here this week some time, i no alittle about bikes all chains strechwe used to replace the links on them if they snapped witch is basic, any bike shops around broady that use no of, or the closest, there is edward no 1 imports up the back of barrys road nice bloke if he can help u he willbut i think all his parts r from china, thanks.

Latest posts

Back