Call of Duty 4 on PS3

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Call of Duty 4 on PS3 !!!! who plays online? & whats ya name??

name on there is Hillz50, i wana kill some new people :D

pfft get a xbox and ill burn you all at it ;)

nar my friend plays it on ps3 = Dayboroboyz i beleive his name is.\

anyone played the new Call of duty? i dont like it :\

yer i heard it's crap so havnt bothered buying the new one..

P.s Take your Xbox talk else were, PS3 4 life fool!!!! bah hahaha

yer i have to agree xbox's are pretty shit :(

but you cant beat the controllers and games and the amount of people online ! and the online support compared to Sony3 ........ lol

but yer there more unreliable then a china bike! ive broken 2 and havnt even thought about buying another ..... its good they fix it for free if it under warranty but still , shouldn't happen

Last edited:
ill will be online soon will lwt yas know when im up and running:D

what rank are you guys?
im Un4S33N
rank 10? on prestige mode
ps3 cod4 (Y)

pfft get a xbox and ill burn you all at it ;)

nar my friend plays it on ps3 = Dayboroboyz i beleive his name is.\

anyone played the new Call of duty? i dont like it :\

whooo xbox:D, i like GOW and halo but call of duty isn't bad, havn't played it in a while. what is the new call of duty called???:confused: is it any good?

yo hillz im back on add me: McGrath79

im only rank like 15 so gimme a chance haha only been online for like a week haha

also any other guys add me i got COD4,fifa 09,need for speed undervocer,singstar baha

yo hillz im back on add me: McGrath79

im only rank like 15 so gimme a chance haha only been online for like a week haha

also any other guys add me i got COD4,fifa 09,need for speed undervocer,singstar baha

O yeah, i'll add ya tonight Motoxxx i'm still only level 28 so should be fun :D

& fools you should get #4 the guns & every thing is better. but i will get #5 just to kill you, but i will be playing cod4 till i get the gold Mini oooze & red tiger everything.... but i will never go Prestige thats stuff is just uber nerdo maximo

Last edited:
haha yer i reckon cod4 is way better then world at war.... i hate! the guns and just i duno ... if they brang out more maps and stuff to cod4 it would kill world at war

yeh i play world at war on ps3, my name is lippa_1 i dont play that much only when i can be bothered dragging a cable downstairs to my router 30 metres away...

i want to get a ps3 soooo much BUT! i can get the money.. i got no job... i have wait another year till i can get job.. And my brother wont go halfies with my he said he will only play once or so and get bord of it.. But he plays fifa at mates house.. they all go to sum1's house and has "FIFA KING" and he ever wins the whole thing wins the title of "FIFA KING" its pretty funny :D

Latest posts

Back