Calling all NSW Riders.. I need you're help!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
HELP ME HELP THE MINI SCENE!

Guy and Girls I want to start doing regular ride days in NSW. But as you all know I have not long moved from Melbourne so I know barely anything about what tracks are up here and where we can ride. I need any input you can give me like tracks, member only tracks that are worth trying to do a one day ride at and if there is any land anyone has that they would allow a ride day at. Any minibike stores or any china part stores(like scooter shops that have mini bike parts too) and any japan shops that don't mind supporting minis.

My aim is to make a list of "mini friendly" shops like I have done for Victoria, which I can also send flyers to so I can advertise up coming ride days.

I would like it if we could find at least 5 tracks we can ride at.

This what I have so far:

Tracks we can ride at -
-Appin (I need more info on like where this track is and contact details and pricing and what they need you to wear to ride there and possibly info on track types)
-pacific park(also need all above info on this track)
-Mx central. Been here a few times my self so I know all the low down.

NSW stores:
-Marshalls motorsports
-ming'n 50's
-classic honda 50's

Yeah not much info! ha ha

So PLEASE help me with any info you have.. anything, even if you don't think it will be helpful tell me anyway because you'll be surprised how a little bit of info can go a long way!

Tell me about tracks even if they don't allow one day rides there.. I'll try work something out with them.

TELL ME ANYTHING! (besides about them lumps on your willy.. im not intrested you know who you are)

More info I can get, better I can make this for everyone!

Can put fliers up in singo motorcycle. You can aslo try Chris Watson's moto shop in Cessnock. There is also a pitbike shop in maitland near hungry jacks.

Try kurri or cessnock track.

Good work Rach

well you can add DHZ to nsw stores

ill get you details next week for pacific park and appin

A ride day at mudgee stadiumcross track would be the best. Dont know if its possible

Psto, gt moto, kdf?

Pacific parks not much of a venue wouldn't try there!

Really what nsw needs is more bike tracks! So many off us out there with the same problem, no where to legally ride, not much choice, and most off all stop people giving us bad fellow riders a bad name for riding on public property even worse the road!

Appin is our best bet down here, and then there's nowra motorcycle track aswell

appin is ok.. afew ppl have been naggin appin staff to fix up the 50 track.. there is a fifty track.. which is open to open all thumpsters.. theres a 150cc track which has cr80's etc n thumpsters..
you got a 50 day ride fee.. membership is 85 plus a fee of 25 for day ride.. but it wouldnt be worth gettin a yearly pass cos it goes from jan to dec.. not of time purchased.. has afew trails but they arent really looked after but still a good hack about... so id advise 50 day ride.. the more ppl at appin the better n more ppl riding the 50 track the more likey they fix it up..

nowra is ok it only has the one thumper track but heaps n heaps of trails... they has a simliar fee to appin n there yr memberhsip is same but it gets cheaper as yr goes on unlike appin,..

we shouldorg a day ride at appin even if we just rock up n still get a ride in togez.. doesnt need to be full day thing..

shops up here ya got crazypocketbikes at taren point.. he not into racing but stocks of lot a chinese spares n is startin to maybe take on psto stuff.. dhz at villawood.. and like ya said classic honda

I had already heard pacific park was a bit of a flop. But that's actually a good thing. Need to think about it like this, if there is a bad foundation but least a foundation and we show the track we have the numbers they will build on there crappy track in to an awesome track and as we are there will can give them in put. So I actually like the sound of pacific park.. sounds like somewhere we could turn in to a decent track with a good turn out.

I'd be happy with 3 tracks to be honest, 1 thats good to ride and 2 we could work with. Thats what it was like in vic and worked pretty well. But yeah more tracks the better, just means the ride days will be more frequent to keep reminding tracks we are here lol. nowra sounds alright, had some sort of bush/trail riding too or something? lol sorry never had anything like that in melbourne so im a little stumped.

i havent ridden on any tracks, just bush and on a workmates property.
you asked about appins location, when heading south on appin road, it is on the right, about 1km from the small town of appin. i havent been inside so i cant comment on it.

hey rach the pacific park owner is not allowed to do anything to the thumpstar track and flat track cos it is classified as a paddock in the insurance but is still ok

Pacific Park is a awsome family park. There is no jumps but plenty of flat tracks and lots of big bikes to race and smash around the trails.

Ha ha getting such mixed info on this track! Think I'm gonna have to go check it out for myself aye. Damo how far is this track roughly from edgy you know?

freeflight at gulgong have multiple tracks of varying conditions that minis can ride
HAS CAMPING GOOD FOR A WEEKEND BUT IS STRICTLY NO ALCHOHOL

freeflight at gulgong have multiple tracks of varying conditions that minis can ride
HAS CAMPING GOOD FOR A WEEKEND BUT IS STRICTLY NO ALCHOHOL

Strictly no alcohol?? I was either to excited or tp drunk and didnt notice these restrictions. When we went everyone that camped got on it at night. Not just our group either

this was the rule in february when we went dont know if its changed?

pacific park is the most central track for most people, has good camping and food and alright tracks, no REAL jumps but. Its got a heap of woops/bumps and some fun creek crossings and lil hill climbs, Oh and pacific park doesnt open untill the 1st weekend in september(closed all aug), im keen to camp there sometime soon..........

The shearer has got an awsome mini bike tarck set up happening at baradine witch is around 240Kms north of mudgee, nsw and 260Kms south of moree, nsw ive raced there with my mates beofore loads of fun theres even a flyover... were looking into holding a back yard ride day there as soon as some more finishing touches to the track are made :)

Latest posts

Back