calling all photoshoppers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
ok kids i'd like you guys to design a miniriders businuss card for me
through up some ideas
keep it simple and i only want one side i think at this stage
if you can make it resemble the site in some way

edit: i would get a general contact email address printed on the back just in case
but not my name

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be kinda weird because it wouldn't have an address, PH number, name etc?

what are you going to use it for?

when i went to the fishing and outdoor expo here in melbourne
these guys from a fishing website/forum walked past me and handed me a business card
i've been a part of the site eva since it was just what i was looking for and had heaps of handy info

so i went riding on saturday (yes i know a big no no 10weeks out of knee surgery ) but my boy loved every second of it
anyway was riding around and chating to most of the pitbike riders there as i do and nowon i asked knew of this site
so this idea has come to my head and with the miniSX coming up it would be a really good place to drum up a few more really genuine members i mean it's the perfect place
so start designing...............

i thinks its a great idea mate. im not the best at photoshop so ill let someone else who is handy with it make you a good one. top work mate

sounds like a good idea :cool:

maybe whoever makes the final design can make like a printable version so that everyone on the forum can print some out and hand em out. that way you can hand em out around australia and not just coolmodee01 area..... just an idea.

sorry to double post but i just thought of something...............

maybe the head of miniriders (whoever that may be) can get some proper cards made up and leave some at pitbike and minibike shops to get the word out to people who are buying a bike or just dont even know about the site.

sorry about all the posts in a row but here is something that i just quickly through together. its nothing special but i though that you could put the site sponsors on the back if ya wanted to?

Publication1.jpg

Its just an example and the info can be changed.

I Wanna Be Someone Without A Life As Well
Who Will Make Me A Card

yeah man i wake up every day and thank god that i'm not you

what a toss

p.s i had a life once but then i got on miniriders
na i busted my knee so i gotta find somthing to keep me off the bike sorta

pps. i like no crf good stuff keep em coming

Last edited:
hey photo shop guru's
can someone fill a page up with business card size pictures of this
card1.jpg

i'm gunna print a heap out on photo paper hand them out at frankston
so i dont wanna go wasting to much paper so as many you can fit on a page

email it to [email protected]

card1.jpg

quick run through in resizing and editing in PAINT..
right click card picture, click SAVE AS (card1)
open paint, open files(card1)
select area to copy with little dashed box thing..(lasoo) crt c(copy) Crt V (paste)
Crt W resizes as specified.
dosnt get much easier.. unless you get someone else to do it for you :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back