Calling everyone from newcastle

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoluver

Reaction score
I need a lifan 140 head asap. The exhaust stud somehow has snapped off on my lifan 140s head and now it backfires and shoots flames like a ***** (not practical for daily riden street use). Easier just to replace with a second hand unit. Anyone got one a spair lifan 140 head?

ive only got a jialing 125 head siting at home bruv, same head stud pattern just smaller valves.

easier to replace with second hand? are you on drugs?
drill old stud, easyout, twisty twisty, new thread, twisty twisty, done.
cost you maybe $25, and doesnt require splitting the engine..

Are you on drugs? You dont need to split engine to remove the head!. Sure its easy to extract the broken stud. But then where am i supposed to buy a exhaust stud for a china motor? Ill have to order one or buy online. Was hoping for someone local to have a head laying around

Are you on drugs? You dont need to split engine to remove the head!. Sure its easy to extract the broken stud. But then where am i supposed to buy a exhaust stud for a china motor? Ill have to order one or buy online. Was hoping for someone local to have a head laying around

hey mate you want an exhaust stud for free... from a lifan 150cc head (same size.. and the head is farked)

mate exhaust stud is just a bolt without a head! by the right size bolt, angle grind the head off, there's your stud ;)

Latest posts

Back