can any 1 tell me what bike this is?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesnt look too bad, it seems its just a pitster pro x4r with some gtx graphics?
Although, the suzuki in the background would be better ;)

nar I'm just being a w**k*r, not sure exactly, was thinking maybe a pitster pro x4 or something similar, It doesn't look half bad for a chinga.

motor crank case is split due to kick starter shaft letting go not a real china bike fan so was thinking about selling it.

yeah the suzi rm250 2 stroke is my baby lots n lots of money spent on her over the last few yrs

shame about the china, but +1 to the rm! i love em, wanna get a 125 :). how much would u be asking?

yeah rm's r great prob my pick of the bikes these days easy to work on, handle great, make good power, and super reliable even with lots of motor work done.

dont know what these x4's go for if its not worth much might keep it and use some of the parts for my next z50 custom i wanna build

Last edited:
yeah, the rms are truly a great bike. there a bit underrated tho :/, which is a shame for such a great bike.

Fair enough, if u need it dude, but if u decide to let it go/part it, let me know :)

i like that they r under rated cos it makes them cheap to buy, and u standout when out riding cos not many ppl have yellow

what parts u after of the x4?

not sure at parts atm, it setup as a roller is kinda what im after for frames, suspension, etc.

late 90's RM250?, looks like my mates '98 RMX im fixing atm.

Latest posts

Back