Can anyone confirm what plastics fit the 2010 Nitrous 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikid horse

Reaction score
Yes yes I know another atomik thread but in fairness I did use search first.

Can anyone confirm what plastics fit the 2010 atomik nitrous 140 midsize. I used this site and ordered some crf50 plastics off ebay and they turned out to be too small. Crf70 plastics are available and look sort of OK but I am not sure yet. If anyone could give me a heads up it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and great website by the way, heaps of good info

Without looking, and if there the same shape as crf50 but bigger then the crf70 is what your after.

Hey can u put a pic of ur atomik on here so i can have a look cause iam thinking of getting one off ebay

crf50 style mate
Nitrous140M-Black-thu-1.jpg

link taken from here Atomik | Dirt & Pit Bikes - Default Store View

crf50 style mate

Yeah that's what I thought after searching this site but I can guarantee that the crf50 plastics do not fit as I have them now sitting in a box in my shed. I'll try the crf70s and let you guys know

can you try putting a photo up of your bike possibly? It will make it much easier for everyone. Maybe the new crf50 plastics you have to and maybe a photo of you sitting them against the bike?

my atomic is klx110 i got it around 3 months ago but mines a bigfoot so ye could be

put apicture up of ur crf70 atomik nitrous

I can confirm that the 140 midsize nitrous takes crf70 plastics. I'll post some pics as soon as I can pinch my girlfriends camera (I don't think my laptops web cam cuts it to be honest)

pics as promised

stock plastics (ignore the messy shed)
IMAG0028.jpg

New graphics (el cheapo monster ones from ebay. oh and ignore the messy yard :p)
Pitbike

IMAG0045.jpg

Latest posts

Back