Can anyone identify this bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeekingClam

Reaction score
Ok, so I just bought this bike off of craigslist for $50 for my 6 year old son. it needs some parts, but without knowing the model I am kind of in a situation lol. His birthday is in a week so id like to get it running before then.

supposedly it is a 2007 49cc Chinese dirt bike20160325_123938.jpg20160325_123924.jpg20160325_123938.jpg20160325_123924.jpg. I dont think its an 07 but i want to say its a coolster??? any help is appreciated. thanks in advance.

Welcome to Minirider's

First up get the formality's out of the way, drop in here and introduce yourself

It look's to be a generic china pocket dirt bike.
Lot's of different company's bought them in from china, working out the year can be hard
The plastic's are the same as the Cartquest Jet Motor 49cc bike, but other importer's may have the same plastic's
Their latest bike has a different/later engine to, and those plastic's on your's may have been replaced too ?
Jet Motor 49cc 4 Stroke Mini Dirt Bike, Coolster Kids Pit Bike

jetmoto-xt-deluxe-50-4-stroke-youth-dirt-bike-26.png

Here is another seller that has the same bike as your's
49cc 2-Stroke Pocket Dirt Bike

49cc-yellow-2.jpg

We have a couple of member's currently doing up simlar pocket dirt bike's.
Check out these thread's
http://www.miniriders.com/chinese-mini-s/42043-hello-detroit.html
http://www.miniriders.com/chinese-mini-s/42096-21guns-triple-build-thread.html

Cheer's, Craig

Last edited:
Most of these minis 43 to 49cc generally take the same parts. Just google 49cc chinese parts and do some measuring of what you need to repair/replace.

Craig,
Thank you for the knowledge! I will head over to the intro forum now. I appreciate the timely response and all of the links. Glad I can be apart of a active community! Kudos to you as well 21Guns.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back