can you jump MSO 140s bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSO 140

Reaction score
hello i was just curious if you can jump MSO 140s bikes without snapping the frame or braking somthing
how far can u possibly jump without snapping the bike in half
how long do these bikes last if u ride flat out and jump them on small dirt 2 dirt jumps
are they good quality for ya buck

omfg uve asked the same question like 8 diffrent times on diffrent threads y do u keep making new threads???????? :mad:
________
Marijuana Card

Last edited:
just get a mso you keep going on about it just get one you've posted this s*#t like 8-9 times come-on just get one

seriously mate if you buy a mso 140 you wont be dissapointed. I dont own one but every thing that people post about them is saying good things. I wish I bought one they are good value for money. If you just keep asking noone will want to help you. I own a pitpro 125 and jump it 5-6mtrs the shock shit itself but the bike is holding up fine frame wise. I way 82kg and the mso is WAY better quality than the pitpro. If the pitpro is holding up the mso will be no probs. If you want to know stuff be patient for people to answer your threads and dont just keep startin new ones asking about the same bike over and over.

they are all pretty small so i reckon i do jump over them

thank u guys expecially01nutracing im gonna get a 140s and i will post a new thread on it an put up some photos if i find out how too

What the very first person to reply to this thread should have told him IS ... "You can jump ANY type of bike ... LANDING it safely repeatedly is the problem" ...

^^ Very true

This is the SR model but the frame is basically the same as the S model.

These are a couple pics of Ryno (Team MSO development rider) on the SR just to prove they can jump and also land repeatedly as cactus mentioned because that exact bike is still being jumped and thrashed to this day.

DPP_0059-copy.jpg

DPP_0043-copy.jpg

i just want u guys to no somting only the ons that give me crap i have only posted 2 threads on mso 140s
and i have posted 2 of them comparing them with other bikes so just give upp
ppl if i could i would take them off so just stop givving me so much crap

Latest posts

Back