Can't do wheelies or take off fast in 2nd??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidney

Reaction score
When I'm just sitting there and I try to pop a mono the bike kinda goes and stalls. Is this a flat spot or can my mso just not do it?

cheers, sid

are you trying to take off in second gear??? if you are you are probably not revving hard enough.

it sometimes happens to me its because your not revving it hard anof to stay up

why take off in 2nd? take off in 1st

just use a little bit of clutch or flatten it and pull up from between 5 and 10 k's

seeing you cant do it mate, heres how its done,

warm bike up,
pull clutch in,
select first gear, (keeping clutch in)
twist throttle full revs (still holding clutch in)
NOW LET GO OF THE CLUTCH LEVER!

= Instant MONO:D

seeing this will be your first mono youve ever done, please take a video camera so we can all see how it went;) :p

goodluck

i thought it was quite funny, and monoing on takeoff isnt really a mono when your riding and mono thats a real mono.

BAHAHA i thought it was funny (take a video camera so we can see how it goes

but on a serious note if you want to do monos practise is the only way to do it soon you will know how the bike will react you what you do
an if you want to do munnos practise in 1st i think is the best way to cause low speed means when you fall off you dont get hurt as much

i mean i allways used to ride tracks so i like to think now im quite good at jumping/tricks an racing around a track but because i was allways at tracks i didnt do much munnos an rolling stoppies an (street) tricks like that
so latley ive been trying to do them ive got the hang of it it didnt take much but im still trying to perfect them an i find if i just get out there an practise over an over again i can button it down an pull the off pretty good

its pritty funny

No No No... Its PITTY funny :D :rolleyes:

Im a Cunny Funt...
thefinger.gif

Latest posts

Back