cant post in classifieds?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rohan93

Reaction score
hey all new here, i am after a twin tube crf style frame and cant post a thread at all in classifieds, is there anything i have to do before being able to post there?

hey all new here, i am after a twin tube crf style frame and cant post a thread at all in classifieds, is there anything i have to do before being able to post there?

Support the Minirders community first and show your a trusted dude, before flogging your stuff :D

welcome!

regards,
Carlton

If you have a look in Mini Classifieds, the top thread outlines the rules for buying and selling on MR.

yeah had a quick bopeep nothing popped out at me but will have another look, and nah not flogging, trying to buy haha

i think im blind haha, couldnt see anything about minimum posts before making a thread or anything

found it haha, i was looking in the rules section not the NEW rules haha

Doesn't mean you go spam threads either like you have . Read rules in other thread your not aloud to post in the girls section if your not a girl . Your off to a great start !

Last edited:
Doesn't mean you go spam threads either like you have . Read rules in other thread your not aloud to post in the girls section if your not a girl . Your off to a great start !

sorry for showing my support, did you read what i actually posted?, im sticking up for the girls as i know the girls that ride round here dont like telling people because their afraid people will make fun of them, and im not spamming im just having my opinion, after all its a thread and forum, how can i have my say or be "active within the forum" if i dont post???

Lol that doesnt mean you disboey rules lol. The thread is specifically for girls to post their stuff and be active in this forum, not for opinions or moral support from males haha Its fine to have an opion mate and say it but "Obediance is better than sacrifice"

Lol that doesnt mean you disboey rules lol. The thread is specifically for girls to post their stuff and be active in this forum, not for opinions or moral support from males haha Its fine to have an opion mate and say it but "Obediance is better than sacrifice"

i agree to most of that ut i was lost with the sacrafice part?

It means stick to the rules or you will be scarificed ( banned )

Latest posts

Back