Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lets ride

Reaction score
hello everybody
i have a bit of an problem with my van its a 1996 mistsu l300 and it needs a carby kit put threw i have the kit but i cant find any mechanics that will do the kit for me its getting pritty bad now it wont idle , i was gunna have a go then i opened the box looked at the instructions and no matter witch way i turn them it still looks like im trying to read chinese , so if there is anyone in syd or newcastle area that can help and want to earn a bit of cash plz pm me or call or txt on 0487745409 cheers
and im willing to bring the van to you and yes it comes with beer lol

Last edited by a moderator:
& to get her tuned will be as easy as hell for most mechaincs because if they do roadworthys means they will have a emissions device (atleast in vic) so they can tell the air fuel ratio easy as

thanks guys im just not confident on even pulling it off the car thought it might have been a long shot looks like ill have to bite thebullet and pay the $200 lol

Yeah the blokes at recarb a pretty exy too! I once decided to pull down a 780 Rochester carby! (Not recommended)
Cost me $220 bucks for them to put it back together! And that was 10 years ago! :)

the guys is now doing it for $120 so its booked in what a bargain

hell yeah i jumped all over that thanks for your help anyway guys

Latest posts

Back