carb jetting.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rossetti

Reaction score
Hey guys n girls was just wondering if yous would know wat the best size jets would be to use. I got a lifan 140 with a 150 bbk standard head, and a 26mm mikuni going on it with the stock jets still in. wat do yas rekon would be best? Cheers.

I reckon an oko 26mm would be best....
mikuni's aren't worth the bother, just ride it how it is or upgrade

unless you're talkin bout a real deal vm26.... that'd be a different story

you could probly jump up a size jet on the main, the pilot should be ok but ill agree with DVDrip, throw the the china carby in the bin..

and oko26 would of gave you more power on the 140 than the 150 would with a china 26 carb

Ahkk yeah truu. Well moneys a bit of an issue atm so ill have to put up with the mikuni until I can aford the oko. But yeah ill try a jet up one. Cheers guys.

Hi to everyone, just wondering if anyone knows jet sizes for a oko 26mm flatslide carb on a stock 150 Lifan engine.. thanks

the jets that come standard in them from DHZ are fine
36 pilot
100 main

chances are you could probly drop the main to a 98 or so but see how it performs

needle clip you will have to play with

Last edited:
might have to disagree with you on this one sean... lol..
been helping a few guys running 26mm OKO's on lifan 150's lately, 96 seems to be the best main for them... takes the blubbery-ness out of the mid range and rips up top... 100 main is a teeensy bit too big, so we're finding...

Latest posts

Back