Carby Bogging..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
ok so i've searched and cant find anything on the mikuni 30mm. (chinga) that came stock on my Dhz 140cc outlaw, can't put my oko on coz it came without the rubber adapter!.. so trying to get my bike running properly with the mikuni on it and it's running WAY too rich i think.. the friggen screw is hard to get too so i only really want to take it off once and do it.. when i did it before i screwed it all the way in and wound it out 1.5 turns.. is that too much?? don't know what jets it's running it's whatever came with it.. can anyone help??

thanks in advance!

i did the valve clearances THERE WEREN'T ANY!!

but this is my symptoms.

kicks over and a SNAP sort of sound happens (guessing because i hadn't started it in months) anyway wouldnt run properly so let it warm up.. then whenever i cracked the throttle it would bog up and cut out.. so yeah dunno what's going on
________
CREAMPIE GIRL

Last edited:
new fuel?

need to confirm jet sizes,
but there is a thread where alot of ppl have posted there best carb setting to suit there motor..

could also be exhaust gasket.... the stockers flog out in no time and need to be replaced with a copper gasket....

but yea clean the carby and blast out the jets....

the only real way to tune the mixture screw is to get a manifold spinner so u can swing the carby out to the left and access the screw... otherwise it's allot of guesswork and constantly unbolting and rebolting the carby

could also be exhaust gasket.... the stockers flog out in no time and need to be replaced with a copper gasket....

but yea clean the carby and blast out the jets....

the only real way to tune the mixture screw is to get a manifold spinner so u can swing the carby out to the left and access the screw... otherwise it's allot of guesswork and constantly unbolting and rebolting the carby

ok. exhaust gasket, there is no such thing on my bike lol where do i get one from and is it for between the pipe and the exhaust outlet?? yeah i need a manifold spinner, but i might just go to mingn50's tomorrow and get the manifold adapter and new throttle cable to suit..
________
Homemade volcano vaporizer

Last edited:
well there ya go, you answered your own problem..

and you shouldnt need a cable just for the adapter..

Latest posts

Back