carby help???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p one should only use good solid brass stems:p

mine was bamboo...:eek: but im a hippy with dreadlocks, so, what do you expect...

ok i have fixed it but there is still a slight leak!! and i wanna ride this weekend.. is it unhealthy to run the bike with a small leak in the carb???

anyoneee? please i need to know.. if someone could just tell me it would be greatly appreciated.

ok i have fixed it but there is still a slight leak!! and i wanna ride this weekend.. is it unhealthy to run the bike with a small leak in the carb???
Well lets see here ?

fuel does it burn >>> yes
exhaust does it get hot >>> yes

answer no its not unhealthy but it could be ,how much does it leak? a drip ,a stain ,always wet ?

if it were me i would ride it if it weren't going to leak on my exhaust or in anyway catch fire

but remember to keep an eye on it ,happy trails :D

just ride it:p

gawd... its a leak in the bowl, so what?:rolleyes:

if its only a dribble at worst youll get dust sticking to it and it might get dirty...

this is why i say cardboard:p

lol

even try cutting one out of cardboard? its cheap:)

You might be on the right track. You can buy gasket paper and try cutting that to suit, if you do it neat enough it might just work. I think you can get it at repco or some place like that.

Latest posts

Back