Cash's Crf50 Project Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. :)

Its going to be a wicked bike when its done.

Keep us posted.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what NUTS said loks god man keep up the good work..

Ok just a update!

Images speak for them selfs but heres my two cents. I just mounted the engine, started bolting up. (hope i remember where i left off.)

Fitted my rear disk brake (no real photo yet) because took the rear wheel off to fit its tire

Seriously i have done the entire build my self and the hardest part of this whole build so far has been FITTING this (colourful word) tire! SO TIGHT
After all the hassle guess what i pinched the tube didnt i........... have to laugh.

OTHERWISE i would like to know dose the swinger always have a bit of play to move / wobble on the bolt that attaches its self to the frame?
and how do i determine chain length as i am yet to buy one?

Considering buying tomy251's Yoshimura RS-2 Carbon Complete Exhaust System it looks so PURTY! ... Enough of me HERES THE PHOTOS

SAM_0182.jpg

SAM_0186.jpg

SAM_0187.jpg

Last edited:
i had abit of play with mine its not good i chucked a few spacers in the axle thingo

Nice engine mate......is that your bed in the first pic? lol....bit of bedroom mechanics!

yea i have a bit of play in mine but not at first i think the paint rubs off and gets a little worse just keep an eye on it. i just added a really thin washer in it and shes all good

got some great bits there!!!

OK GUESSING GAME!
Whats wrong with this frame? no tricks something is wrong.

P.s. its not that theres no motor etc.

SAM_0149.jpg

hadnt put your seat on yet hay?

CORRECT! i just finished every thing and then found out that theres no mounts for my seat!
I dont think its to safe to not have my seat attached!
WOW i emailed fasterminis.com i am really confused as to what will happen now

take it to a good welder and get some put on there. theres not too much to them. the originals arent always in the best place so you can custom yours up .
there just flat ally with 2 bends and takd on

Last edited:
you dont need the mounts my five-o frame has no mounts either does my billetware

nah no zip ties or anything. ive never had the seat move from side to side it's bolted at the rear to stop it moving

Latest posts

Back