Catch ya later fellas!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

Reaction score
Well the time has come to say CATCH YA AROUND FELLAS!!!:D

Ill still finish my Classified stuff, so jayden still send me ya details,

But thats it now, Byez

Cya mate,

Have a wonderful life ahead of ya

take care digga was my pleasure to read your post's

remember keep it unda ya bum as they bite when they hit ya in the head

Jayden thatll be great thanks!

Iam just so over all the BS around here lately, its got to the point i couldnt be bothered reading it anymore,

Fools33d, Benox, Snitchy goodluck with it dudes, (your so gonna need it)

Scratch ya

hey bud T/C and ya just got to treat it with a grain of salt dude

hey drop back in some time tell us what ya been up to

laterz

catch pitmaster youve been a champ since ive known you

but i totally understand about leaving because off all the bs its getting out of cntrol,
50% of threads posted latley have been shit and have nothing to do with pittys

anyways bye

c'mon boys this is getting a little off topic..

catch ya round pitmaster good knowing you mate (and dealing with you)..
make sure you pop back in every now and then and keep us up to date with how your young fella is going :). cheers mate

sad to see ya go mate you have been a valuable contributer to this site and you will be sorley missed
do keep in touch as the site is just goin through a phase and it will change for the better hopefully
to see people like yourself and madman leaveing the site because of the few is pretty diserning
hopfully the little brats will wake up to themselves and realize what they have done its there loss
drop us a line everynow and then to let us know how you and your young bloke is going

till then be safe and look after the family

On a side note stick and benox as me and snitch agreed last night you should take your arguement to the pm system it is fairly disrespectful to a miniriders great to carry out your petty stoush on this thread
shame on you both

Sorry Pitmaster,but I Am Sick Of The Utter Kiddy Crap,trying To Make A Point!!!!!!!but As Usual....benox Can't Explain

Alright guys,
I know you probably don't give a toss.. But honestly, I'm not putting up with this anymore. Cya guys

i think people start arguments because they are post whores

Latest posts

Back