Catch ya later fellas!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for the kind words guys!

We are about to get a contract put on a block of land, building a new house, and thatll leave Me and the little tacker with about a 1 ACRE of land to build our very own 50's track on our own land!!! so excited cant wait to get all it settled,

So ill come back once we are all setup in our new house, and ill show some pics of our newly built track:D

Ciao

sounds good man good luck to ya
i'd come give ya a hand with the track if i wasn't 10 hours away ha ha
later

Ah come on Pitmaster dont get your knickers in a twist, you'l be back, and thanks to sick cunts like me this site will always be up,

*waits for retaliation which franky oh so much loves*

Franky you are the biggest pest on this site. You have been here for ages and rarley give any advice, only ever stir things up and swear in nearly every post . If the mods are serious about cleaning up this site they would would ban you ASAP.

Franky you are the biggest pest on this site. You have been here for ages and rarley give any advice, only ever stir things up and swear in nearly every post . If the mods are serious about cleaning up this site they would would ban you ASAP.

i second that

Pitmaster..DON"T LEAVE! I wonna buy your makita graphix!!!! LOL
I was wondering why you didn't reply to the PM's....I'll look for some on ebay or something..LOL
Cheers

Ah come on Pitmaster dont get your knickers in a twist, you'l be back, and thanks to sick cunts like me this site will always be up,

*waits for retaliation which franky oh so much loves*

B>I>T>C>H LOL

Come on dudes ... it's not the end of the world ...... the strain of violin strings is getting a bit high pitched on here lately ........ :rolleyes:

tell me about it, we should just call this water works DOT com (he he he)

i think every1 needs a nice long cold glass of HARD"N the F^%K up!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back