Cdi ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there not even really worth getting ive got one and it hasnt done anything

there not even really worth getting ive got one and it hasnt done anything
man my mate has the same bike has me he has a cdi an i dont. the difference is unbelievable. more response, more power, more acceleration you must have got a dud. i will be buying one next pay.

crog take out your old cdi and look at the conection to it and see how many pins it has..
if its got 5 it should fit.

i chucked one on my bike found it did make a diffrence, bike seems to rev a bit higher and bike does seem to accelerate a bit harder

What a bunch of CRAP!! A RacingCDI makes Zipp difference...only when your Bike is zero ajusted(Carb, exhaust) then maybe, but maybe you feel a difference to a original one......you can have it cheaper running racegas...lol

not in the long run with the price of petty these days.

haha i paid $20 for mine including postage funny thing now is that i have to retune the bike in order to suit the new powercurve which is preety gay.I'd say mate if you can get one for less than $30 you'll be sweet even though they dont make a huge difference there is still a bit of a power gain

i think they are rubbish, i have had 2 of them in the past 3 months and both have screwd up. the first one i got wouldnt stop reving even ajusting the idle it reved like crazy. and the second jsut stopped working and would give of any spark at all. waste of money i think

other than them rooting up they did have a bit of differnce to power and acceleration but its not worth wasting money on them in my opinion

what I mend is that you have your engine dialed in right first , before spending 20, 30 or 50 bucks on a electronic gadjet!!

hey mountain where are you from??? are you mountain from planetminis?

Latest posts

Back