Central Coast Mini Track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!!!Dan!!!

Reaction score
hey All i was wondering who is interested in getting a track going on the coast? Just throwin it out there. iv seen in the papers that the cops have been getting pritty pissed of at us, i recon we should get the council in on helping us get a place to ride. speak up if your interested or if you got any mad ideas.

Last edited:
Don't worry there is light at the end of the tunnel, there is a complex in council for approval at the moment, just a bit more red tape and hopefully it will all come off and the coast will have a great place for people to ride without having to worry about the cops. We are not directly involved but it sounds like it will be well worth the wait.

The complex is planned for Warnervale and as far as we know there will be Mini & MotoX Tracks + a few others, also the possibility of lighting for night riding. If this takes off it will be huge, it has been in council for a year so hopefully they won't drag it out too much longer.

Of course this is all STCA and we will try to keep everyone updated as we learn more.

Amazing news

Good luck central coasters, that will certainly make visiting the parents worth wild.
Can't wait to here of the openning. Night riding would be awsome.
Adios amegos, ride on.

i've been waiting for this shit unreal can't wait !
Click Dump and hold that shit!!

The complex is planned for Warnervale and as far as we know there will be Mini & MotoX Tracks + a few others, also the possibility of lighting for night riding. If this takes off it will be huge, it has been in council for a year so hopefully they won't drag it out too much longer.

Of course this is all STCA and we will try to keep everyone updated as we learn more.

The council will take ages to get it aproved altho my dad works in the concil ill see if he knows anyfin bout it

Well I'm happy to report that Council has approved the Track and pending some more meetings with the State Minister and a Tribe that put a claim on the Land it should all be approved towards the end of July. They then have to get through all the paperwork & raise funds so depending on how long that takes it seems that the Central Coast will finally have an awesome venue :D

Thats great news. The only decent place with mini bike jumps what I know of around here is the place at charmhaven where you guys have the video of the MSO X6R...

hey guys, I currently live in Toukley and im keen to find out some more jumps on the central coast. I know a Few places to ride and a few that have been bulldozed.. can anyone post there spots in detail around the central coast..Heres a place i ride..

Charmhaven: i have 3 little vids of a few of the jumps.. on my old chinese, tho its pretty fun there... i was riding there today and will be going out there this arvo...
YouTube - step up mini jump
YouTube - mini jump
YouTube - mini 3 pac

Directions. Find Hakone road Charmhaven, at the end of the road where it meets Arizona RD, there are 2 dirt drive ways the look like they go nowhere...turn into the one thats furthest away from arizona road. its just in there..
------------------------------------------------------------

Fantastic News !!!!!!!

We used to ride at Charmy (the A tracks) near Arizona road and also right out the back up to the expressway and Wyee - it was great for a few years until the trail bike cops started to swoop ! A track on the Central Coast is FANTASTIC news but don't hold your breath !

ANDRA (Australian National Drag Racers Association) tried to get an International drag strip built at Warnervale and it seemed to be a goer for years - then it got knocked on the head and canned when all the local residents whinged and a BS environmental impact study claimed it would be in the main water catchment area .

We have a full chassised Chev Torana competition drag car sitting out in the backyard rusting away waiting for the Raymond Terrace track for which racers have been petitioning and attending meetings for 7 years now and it don't look like it's gunna happen . I'm selling the car to a land speed racer and going pit biking with my kids instead - stuff towing from Maitland to Eastern Creek Raceway - then sitting in a traffic jam line up all day to get a few runs in .

We've lived at Budgewoi , Mannering Park, Buff Point and Lake Haven at different times and have relos still living there so we'll be seeing some of you Central Coast guys if this track gets up and running ! :cool:

Wow I never new that you where local Cactus. I was told some old mate owns the property at charmhaven and that he allows people to ride on it??? I've never seen or heard of cops out there?

Wow I never new that you where local Cactus. I was told some old mate owns the property at charmhaven and that he allows people to ride on it??? I've never seen or heard of cops out there?

yer mate its private property, some of the guys from the work shed just near there built all the jumps... never had cops go in there

this will be awesome if it goes ahead. millions of centrol coast people will be gettin pitys and be ridin. and i will be there every weekend ridin. hope to see you all there(if it gets approved.i hope)
ps. btw how many of us miniriders are from the coast or close by>

Latest posts

Back