cessnock mini nationals pics and vids

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duude find the camera , that would be awesome if you got the vid of it haha , seriously tho! lol..

Yer it was good , i cant wait till this years races , gonna try and get to as many as possible even if there down south.

that reminds me i still need to upload them pics....

ill get there one day haha

IMG_1036-1.jpg

IMG_1023-1.jpg

IMG_1022-1.jpg

IMG_1019-1.jpg

IMG_1015-2.jpg

IMG_1014-1.jpg

IMG_1011-1.jpg

nicework there pbk I like the one of the start especially ...you caught the ptso tent blowin over ...I was there it was funny

nice pics pbk, but geez them new braaaps are the ugliest thinds i have ever seen

WOW you guys are lucky , tracks made for pitbikes , races being held , large turn outs , full gates and sexy 30 second board ladies again i say WOW.
enjoy it cos in california (usa) we use to have all the same things but now hardly a race , blown out tracks , and no sexy 30 second board ladies .

those tracks arent made for pitties most of them are junior mx tracks or full sized tracks that are cut off

woggy you should come down for the maitland round its a really cool track too its so much fun :)

Latest posts

Back