Chad Reeds New Ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AussieMX

Reaction score
So what I've heard Chad Reed will being riding a Honda for the first two rounds of Super X and riding for new Vodafone Nokia Racing team. Has anyone heard or read anything different or any opinion on his change if it is true.

Pissed that it isnt coming to WA. We miss out on Reed, Marmont and the Moss taking on Metcalf, Villopoto, Allessi, Windam, Grant, Brayton and Millsaps.

Cant understand why they are having two rounds in New Zealand when last year most riders didnt even go.

i heard that as well. last month he posted a picture of him practicing on a honda on his facebook or some website like that and didnt give any details on it. He goes where ever the money is and since Decoster is going to KTM i could see him going there.

this is the picture
a>

iam looking for the website that i saw it on now, i no i cant tell if its real but they said the picture was on his facebook page

nah mate only one year and he cant keep a contract anyway . apparantly he is a hard rider to deal with and take care of , thats why he has been through so many bikes in the last few seasons

i heard ktm but the i also heard ktm dosent even have a australia team so i think thats a miss then

i have also heard honda and there is actual proof of him testing one

Yer there is....JDR (MXRAD)....i also heard they are making an overseas team that includes Tye Simmodns and a few others!!
i heard ktm but the i also heard ktm dosent even have a australia team so i think thats a miss then

i have also heard honda and there is actual proof of him testing one

Suzuki couldnt keep reed and dungey because reed was looking for a contract that wasmore than the whole suzuki team budget. Reed seems to go where he can get the most money

I heard he is riding for the new 3 amigo's team .

Riding there new unreleased big bore 250cc

They adjusted the rake to how he likes it , and made extra rear travel.
Looks like a Winner!!

China_250cc_200cc_150cc_dirt_bike_motorcycle_HD_02720087311459543.jpg

hahahahah woggy!

PBK, Doesnt coastal KTM run a team, they where at super x last year..

And yeh i have heard Honda?

haha who knows!

I heard he is riding for the new 3 amigo's team .

Riding there new unreleased big bore 250cc

They adjusted the rake to how he likes it , and made extra rear travel.
Looks like a Winner!!

China_250cc_200cc_150cc_dirt_bike_motorcycle_HD_02720087311459543.jpg

yer pretty sure thats reeds new bike, a homo bike to go with his homo sooky attitude

Latest posts

Back