Chad Reeds New Ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chad has stated that he will reveal his revolutionaary new ride this week so you can almost garauntee its the 350ktm

2018_Honda_CRF350R_final.jpg

it could be this POS

god dam that thing is ugly...looks very china'ish

look at the size of the front disk..

i thought it was a china bike first than i saw honda logos everywhere

seriously tho that thing is butt ugly

well josh grant and trey canard are riding for redbull honda so unless they are running run a 3rd 450 i doubt reed will get a ride with honda

My dad read somewhere that vodafone are making a new honda team i'll ask him where he saw it but i dont really believe it

My dad read somewhere that vodafone are making a new honda team i'll ask him where he saw it but i dont really believe it

It is actually true.

It will be the Vodafone Nokia Honda team. If Chad goes to Honda, this is were he will be.

Sick cant wait to see what the bike looks like.

Chad Reed riding for TeamVodafone

1chad_reed1.jpg

Chad Reed riding for TeamVodafone
Reed is being very quiet about what bike he is riding for Super X this year, but we will find out tomorrow when Reed unveils his new 450cc, sponsored by Team Vodafone. At 1pm tomorrow Reed will have an official launch to show off his bike. The PR suggests that Chad will have access to his new teams V8 Holden Commodore – could we see Reed on the V8 Supercars Circuit in the near future? We will find out more tomorrow. Read the full press release below:
V8 Supercar outfit TeamVodafone will add two more wheels to its lineup when it announces Multiple World Supercross and Australian Super X Champion Chad Reed as its newest member tomorrow.
Reed is a long-time supporter of the team and has been a guest in the garage at a number of events.
The nation's leading dirt bike export has dominated the Supercross and more recently, outdoors motocross scene in the United States for close to a decade, as well as winning back to back Super X titles in Australia.
Returning home for the Super X opener at Newcastle this week, Reed will unveil a unique livery for his 450cc race machine at 1.00pm on Wednesday October 13 at the Darling Harbour Convention Centre forecourt.
The livery borrows from the unique look of TeamVodafone's Holden Commodore racecars and will stand out on track when Reed races in front of his home Newcastle Super X crowd for the first time. In addition, Reed's riding gear has been custom-made to reflect the suits donned by drivers.
Reed will race under the TeamVodafone banner for the remainder of the year, and get the opportunity to further his passion for four wheels with tests aboard the team's Holden Commodore. The last time he was behind the wheel of a TeamVodafone racecar was when the H-pattern gearbox was mandatory, and he is looking forward to the challenge of mastering the sequential shifter.

Latest posts

Back