cheap aftermarket parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavgav

Reaction score
hi all ive found a cheap monkey there 580 in the creat would be great for people doing up z50's or needing parts here is a link http://www.yamoto.com.au/

go to dirt bikes then xy-50-q51 im thingink of getting one for parts

tell me what u think

yea these r great 4 spear Z parts i had a link in one of my posts that had one of these on ebay. had blinkers and everything.

ive got incontact with a imported i might be able to do good deals on them im going to see him tomorrow to see the bikes and get a price

how much would people be willing to pay so i have a price i can work on him with

If they are selling them for 580 they must be buying them cheap as. Id buy another one (i have two already) for about 400 for sure.

ok i stoke to them up at yamoto and they arnt getting them in anymore but i spoke so another guy and he is doing some with 70cc motors for 750

ok i stoke to them up at yamoto and they arnt getting them in anymore but i spoke so another guy and he is doing some with 70cc motors for 750

Thats what my two are, 70cc. Thats what's on ebay atm. I got mine for 650each plus delivery.

$100ea delivery from sydney to country victoria. The bikes are awesome fun, run perfect and have a bit of go. I did 10km on one of them, stripped it down and put everything in a Z50J compliance frame except for the seat and tank. My brother did the same thing with the other one. It all fits in and seems pretty good quality for the price. Waiting on VicRoads now for rego and we're away...

Pretty much, yep. Few little mods here and there but no big deal. The chinese seat and tank didnt fit my frame but i think they'd fit a later Z50J which has the same style setup. I used my seat and tank. Ill post some pics later when i get home...

From this lot of crap:

img1591wo7.jpg

To this:

p1110005zb7.jpg

p1110006mq7.jpg

p1110008vn1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back