cheap bse bikes going on ebay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh they had a $900 reserve a few weeks ago and didnt sell many so must of taken it off. I just got 2 of em for $1200 the other night:D .Dont no what to do with the second one but i couldnt help myself for the price.

i wonder if he still has much more of the same stock, i was interested and sure others would be because of there amazing prices this last week...

i seen many sell for under the 600 mark which i thought was excelent

has any one purchase one of these bikes:?: if so can you tell us about the bike I.E what u think:?:

bbrookman said:
hi ar the pocket bikes good on ebay.
SO SO SO RANDOM. WERE IN THE MINI DIRT BIKES FORUM HERE. TRY ASKING IN THE POCKET BIKES FORUM. AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION NOT ALL POCKET BIKES ON EBAY ARE GOOD!

crazzy #1 said:
i wonder if he still has much more of the same stock, i was interested and sure others would be because of there amazing prices this last week...

i seen many sell for under the 600 mark which i thought was excelent

has any one purchase one of these bikes:?: if so can you tell us about the bike I.E what u think:?:

i have a lifan china bike which looks same as the BSE mine just come with different graphics it is a great bike an iv only heard good things bout them an for the price WHY NOT ???

fingers crossed that he is still selling by the end of next week and ill purchase one... lets hope

i want one of these bikes. Hope they are still selling for this price in a month or 2.

tysons_201 said:
Hope they are still selling for this price in a month or 2.
they will be cheaper in a month or two, but then again they will have new models out that will tickle your fancy.

Im pretty sure these bikes come from same factory so a sticker is a sticker, an graphics would be one of the last things i would be worried about when hunting for a bike:)

My guess is the stickers will be the same just with monsoon written on them instead of BSE.

Been guys buyin them so no doubt we'll see soon...

Latest posts

Back