cheap bse bikes going on ebay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are all the same BSE,MONSOON,MSO i bought a MSO an a mate has just bought a 'monsoon' that come with BSE stickers they are same bike just different stickers, the price will vary depending on how many each of these importers bring in at a time, i bought mine before they started comin up on EBAY an was pissed to see them going so much cheaper but im still happy with what i got for the money i paid.

GENERAL125 were abouts in sydney are these ppl selling fiddy's? i know of dirt dog in prospect not far off the great western hwy, but where else?

BSE/monsoon my mate bought of EBAY on fri
bse_000.jpg

same MSO bike as mine but blue from [email protected]
5779854e.jpg

my bike (MSO)
micksbike27.jpg

i emailed that link that general125 had posted up and this was there reply

Hi Jeremy

Thank you for your enquiry. Yes we have just received a new shipment of MSO
bikes. They are from the same factory as the Monsoon but they are not
related to us in any way.

We have these available with either a chromoly frame ($849) or a full alloy
frame ($995). All are available in black, blue or white.

If you would like a quote for delivery just send us your postcode and we
will let you know. We also allow pickups from the Central Coast (NSW).

Kind Regards,

Linda
[email protected]

Prob not as cheap as the ones going last week on Ebay but these guys have been great to deal with for both myself an mates who have bought bikes.
:) :) :) :)

crazzy #1 said:
GENERAL125 if i get the bike would u like to go for a ride out my way?

I see you live in sydney mate. Where abouts to you usually ride?

i usually ride around anywhere up round central coast were ever we can with out gettin in trouble, its the reason i bought a mini bike thought it would be easyer to find places to ride smaller bike but its no quieter than me 2 stroke 250 was so im finding same problems with people complaining an things are not going to change soon only places to ride will be proper set down moto tracks an it will cost $$$$$, but in the end its worth it i guess.

lol, i ride not far from me, bout 2000 acres of bush googled earth a pic but i cant find paint to mark around where it is :(

not realy, ppl down the road are mates with the cops, they are bastards and were going to dob me in when i had my pb... its still about a 2-3 klm ride on the road

Just bought one of these today from that seller.
What mods should i do when i get this bike?
What things do you think need upgrading to make this bike better?

I wouldn't do any mods until the warranty period is over so you and the seller can be sure any faults are the bikes alone. The first month is mostly one of observance, these bikes don't really need anything except adjustments.

Drain the engine oil and put in good mineral oil for the first run in. After the first couple of runs I like to swap out the oil to get rid of all shavings and cast bits that may have come loose and are now spreading throughout your new engine. If you have magnetic drain plug you will see just how much crap is there initially. I've seen heaps on occasion. These fine particles can em-bed themselves in the running faces of fine tolerence parts and slowly start to take up the clearances which in turn causes friction and wear. So swap out the oil initially a few times, only cost a couple a bucks. Apart from that the bar clamps on some of these have a very hard and smooth surface and will not grip the bars well no matter how tight the clamps. An easy fix is to file or groove with a dremel the grip surface of the handlebar clamps to create lines across the clamps. Just keep an eye on the chain as it will stretch initially and check the spokes.

for run in use some mineral oil. (about 5 hrs of riding) then move to a semi synthetic or synthetic oil like motul 5100... import to change frequently during the run in period, alot of metal shaving and loose castings end up in the oil (not good)

Just follow what Mack has wrote, its all their i have found same thing he has written their an we both have mso bikes, i rode again this morning for bout 3 hrs an only thing i had to do was adjust my clutch a little, My mate i was ridding with has same bike an he realised his spokes come loose a little but otherwise his bike went great 2 .

Latest posts

Back