cheap pit bike shops

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope not me iv given up, the are mates of myne and i buy my stuff from them now.
speed if you havnt seen im trying to clear up the other shit. whats ur prob?

I removed that post untill more detail can be provided because it sounds dodgy with only having an email address. Any issue you have with this please feel free to send me a pm.

Last edited:
ok it prob does sound dodjy but heres the web site
Maximum Pit Bikes but they havnt got a full range in stock yet... but they cann get anything, they told me they are waiting on their shipment for full range.

wow that site is shocking, Lafin 125 lol.. the grammer and spelling is shocking! looks VERY ahhh chinease lol.. accent on:''you buy for two dollar no, shipping only 55 dollar no expensive''

oh I know your sorting your stuff ups out MattBombers, hence why i said id hope its not you.. wasnt having a go.. just stating an opinion.. chill pill time ;)

haha good pick up but it says lafan 125, haha jks. yes i see that now but i seem to be taking the brunt of shit on here (prob desirve some of it) but im trying to fix things up. just waiting on 2 guys to get details.

i have just recently purchased graphics and plastics from the "maximum pit bikes" should i be worried?

did you recieve your parts!?? were/are you happy with their service!?

just had a look at that site. it looks pretty dodgy. i wouldnt buy from there

they sell quality products at cheap prices and if you dont want to buy from them because of their site dont..leave all their "dodgy" products for me

they sell quality products at cheap prices and if you dont want to buy from them because of their site dont..leave all their "dodgy" products for me

seriously? he's talking about mattbombers site

ive paid last week and havent got them yet and then found this thread. :(
i used paypal but.
anyone else got info bout them?

y u think its my site? i wish... but you try keep ppl happy, its way to fukin hard work.
dvdrip shit mate get over it, i have cleared all my shit up as you can see from that thread. every one is happy with it now. and now i have left even buying my own parts to the shop owners, or ebay sellers.

Latest posts

Back