Cheapest FastAce AS-02's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
well i was browsing the net and found these very cheap and they seem legit fastace as-02's even on ebay you cant get em for this price DHZ sell them for 400 for the 650mm ones.

MekOne Mini's :: Front Shocks & Accessories :: Fast Ace Front SuspensionMekOne Mini's :: Front Shocks & Accessories :: Fast Ace Front Suspension

there from mekone minis which seems VERY exspensive on most parts but on these forks they are the best price you can get i dont think you could even get them from china for this price?

here's dhz's ones for 400,they look the same to me what do you think?

FASTACE AS02 650MM ADJUSTABLE USD FORKS CRF PIT BIKE - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 07-Sep-08 09:58:05 AEST)

i got a pair of as-01s for $330 posted wich are better then the AS-02s , duno why AS-02s are so expensive...

Not to bad for an aussie seller but what is there postage costs like? They can be bought cheaper overseas.

baught for 320? mite of been 330 , but the postage to me was only $11 but im in the same state as him , hes on ebay usually selling a pair every month or 2 and noone really bids on em

$299 is a REALLY good price if he only charges $30 for postage AND you actually get precisely what you see in the picture ....

The price he's charging for that Keihin PE 28 carb is interesting ... I won one on ebay with a UNI Filter and TDR intake for about $80 delivered ...

DHZ supplies a front disc , axle and front brake system with their AS-02 forks ..... and sometimes you can win a set for $299 ....

I've paid $695 plus $30 postage for a set of AS-02's off DHZ ... but that was the set complete with a 14" front wheel , Kenda tyre and tube , disc , and Fast Ace brake system (As supplied by Farts Ace at the time) ..... Others were selling them for horrendous prices ... such as $1200 to $1900 for a bare set of forks ...... :eek:

I agree that AS-O1' RCP's are far superior to AS-02's in their stock form .....

Last edited:
ive bought alot of stuff from mekone as they are only half an hour drive from me
pete is a great guy and easy to deal with and knows what he is talking about
give them a call if u have any queries

Latest posts

Back