CHECK THIS BIKE?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No-Fear

Reaction score
doing this post on behalf of "macca"
FULLY ADJUSTABLE FORKS AND SHOCK
ALLOY CRADLE FRAME MY DESIGN
MOTD WHEELS AND MICHELEN TYRES
YOSHI PIPE
ADJUSTABLE BAR MOUNTS
FOLDING LEVERS
TWIN POT BRAKES
1/4 TURN JOKER RACE THROTTLE
PRO TAPER BARS
BRAIDED BRAKE LINES
KITACO 26MMM INLET MANIFOLD/MCW RACE FILTER
125 HIGN COMP PISTON
BIG HEAD AND VALVES
PORTED AND FLOWED HEAD
VALVE SPRINGS CLUTCH SPRINGS
FLIGHT CRANKK
INTERNEL ROTO
RACE CDI ETC ETC
20HP!!!
bike.jpg

bike

its a pitstar.
in standard form with carbon fibre engine cases and billet oil cooler and standard 125cc $2600-$2800.
please pm me as i do not wish to upset the web master.
cheers

i wanna say a few things...

1. there is currently no one who has produced 20hp out of a china engine with a stock bore of 52.4mm (125cc) & high comp piston

2. wtf is a flight crankk

3. wtf is a internel roto

4. with VERY minimal engine work i HIGHLY doubt it will produce 20hp.

5. *IF* it was 20hp, i HIGHLY doubt it will be in the price rang of $2600 to $2800. (a redbaron DOHC 4valve 119cc 16hp kit costs $4500 FOR ENGINE ONLY)

6. stock bore 52.4mm high comp piston = 9hp, port & polish = .5-1hp?, yoshi pipe = .5-1hp? thats roughly about 10-11hp, which is about right with for a bike with only minimal engine work.

7. It's a copy of the real Pitster, which are a very well known bike in the USA and are very high quality.

HAHAHA 20HP, Get Realistic Mate, No-Fear Is Currently Having Major Engine Work Done, 131 Big Bore, G2 Race Cam, 26mm Mikuni, Pro Circuit Pipe, Kitaco Inner Rotor Kit, Super Coil = 14HP

Stock 125 = 7HP
Lifan 120 Big Valve = 8HP
Your Bike= 10HP (If Your Lucky).

:roll: Funny.

no-fear your crazy, all this work to your bike (not that its not worth it) but wouldnt you rather spend your money on a car or a bigger bike :?: :?: :?:

i hope it runs like a dream when its done though :twisted:

bike

hey guys let me say sprry to my typing skills or no-fears warped sense of negeativity
its a 135cc...sorry
iam only offer some ideas to you guys.
i do not rely on this to feed my family

NO-FEAR AND LILSCOTTIE.
i suggest you pull your head out your asres to begin with no fear.
every time you are negative to anyone or thing thatis different than you have.
as far as cost go stop being sucked in by the usa advertising dolars.
there is products here in oz at a good price that is as goodas that
also when you have 30 years experience building 4-stroke engines iam happy to listen to you then.
you my friend are a internet mechanic
also this does not have a 52mm bore
please wipe the shit from your mouth and look at the big picture.
if you do not know what an internal rotor is ...ask lilscottie?
iam ofering people some ideas and suggets you try to be positive to others bikes instaed of negative.
further more come and put your bike on the track against this and we can settle the argument.
also this is a pitstar...not pitster pro and when you do manage to wipe the shit from your eyes you will see there is not the same bike.
mate have a look around you and you will see other bikes are here and people do have ideas other than yours.
if i had know that you were going to be so annal about this i would not have asked you to post the photo.

im not being an ass, im just point out basic facts u should know, 'if you've been in the 4stroke game for 14years'.
either u need to get some computers skills or learn 2 spell something 2 improve your PC skills. i was just point out some shit that needs ur attention.

and btw, i never said it was a pitster, im just saying it looks like their new models and it takes after their name a bit, in other words a copy.

im not trying to be negative, you need to get your facts about the bike straight or people are going to get lost. And since you *claim* it so be so big in the HP department, i suggest you post dynos, or once again, no one will believe you.
There is no way you can make 20hp out of a china engine with a 135cc bore.
There are guys on planetminis.com who are trying to get 20HP out of a china, he has spent countless hours and over $5k on the engine, everything is custom built and it still not @ 20HP yet.
please present facts or cut the bollocks.

check this

hey no-fear, no ill feelings.
we have spent 14 months devloping this engine and its a 54mmx 54mm engine.
as far as the yanks not doung it yet. does this mean that if they can not do it that we can,t?

14 months? the big valve monster engine has only been around a few months now, and companies in the usa have got no where near 20hp.
show dyno's if ur so keen, other wise it's all a bit suss until then.

im not bein a dick or anything, but i like answers to things like this, when i know it cant happen.

bike

do you think that you have to wait for them to release a big valve head egnine before you can use big valves.
soory mate iam not going to argue this with you.

Macca, Mate, No-one Anywhere In The World Has Come to 20HP On The Chinese Engines Without Insane Engine Mods. And 54X54 = 124cc Not 135, They Dont even Produce a 135 Kit, They have a 137 :wink: Get Your Facts Strait, Ive got The Lifan Big Valve Engines and it will Feature a Works III motor From TBOLT Which is a Shitload more mods than yours my friend, and still only produce 16-18HP.

my question, simple as it may be ,, Y would any one bother to spend that much money doing up a chinese motor??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I paid under 2 grand for my bike, it goes its fun and its easy to fix and not temprementel...................................

Spendin that sort of cash justifies an 06 YZ 125 or 250

yeah true, 20hp in a pitbike mmmm :? might aswell get a 450f or something with 40hp

liscottie, i will tell you the same thing 54mm is standard bore. i was trying to tell your mate that its not 52.5mm
also because the americans don,t have the engine...does this mean no one else can
yes you are right there is indeed more mods on this motor.
and with machinery we can build any size piston we want.
we have been doing 4strokes for years.

bike

hey sk 50 it does,nt cost that much if youdoit yourself mate

lol....this is getting worse, 52.4mm bore with 57mm stroke is stock for a 125cc chinese engine, with little variation in stroke sizes.
Most people are now looking for more power and therefore boring their cases out, 54mm is the next size, followed by 56 some people are even going to 59mm!!!!
So macca, how can u say 54x54 is stock bore, when 99% of chinese engines are 52.4x57??

Latest posts

Back