CHECK THIS BIKE?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Know This Because I Import And Know The Chinese and American Market:

No Matter what Mods You Have done to your "135" Engine It Will not Produce 20HP.

Finished.

check this bike

hey no-fear and lilscottie.
check out other engines for bore and stroke before you open your mouths and because you import these you know everything/?
you are quite welcome to ride this.
last night at mini-moto there was abike with an AMERICAN bore kit..138cc and bigvalves etc and he wants to buy our gear.
and for the both of you internet mechanics....what about if i told you we have 140cc 150cc and yes 160cc pitons.
anyway this is finished for us.
you guys are palookas!

This Is Old News Mate, These Have Been Sourced from American Companys Which Im Sure You Just Copy From mate, Show Us Dyno And Then We Will Stop. I and No-fear Both No This Power IS NOT Acheivable On a 135 kit. no Matter What Mods You Have, The Funny thing is You keep Changing your Story

You had 14 Years Experience now you have 30 Years
You Had a High Comp 125 Now You Have a 135.

mmm More and More Bullshit Coming Out.

bike

ok..lilscottie
we did not sopy anyones piston you really need to read whats been written mate
when you have finished give --ad to your mate no-fear..you may see the whole picture.
but i guess because you and your mate do not know this and the americans do not.....well i quess you two --ckwits are right...seya at the track

been in the mechanic industry for 14, or was it 30years now? and you cant produce a dyno of your 'beast' whats up with that, bit suss straight away huh?

No dyno + no proof = bull shit, correct me if im wrong.

i'll cya @ the track on the podium, well i'll be there dont know about u, ur engine might have a few reliability problems. catch ya there. 8)

I seen macca's bike at the track last Tuesday night...admittedly...i know jack sh@t about them,but i will say it ate every other motard out there...then spat them out.Macca may not have got his point across in writing but speak to him face to face and you will realize the guy knows his bikes and what makes them tick.

dyno's speak 4 them self. cant produce them then there is a lot of dick pullin goin on

bike

thanks hiroshima screamer
i did,nt know i had spoke to anyone in person about this?
again thanks and if we did speak you would of seen the bike and how it went and that i don,t bullshit.
actually this morning we put another cam in it for even better results.

yeah, i just put NOS, a turbo, use av gas, twin exhaust on my bike. im pushing for 25hp. hows this sound?
cut the crap & get dyno's if it's so good, why do u keep avoiding the 'dyno' question eh?

Castrol leathers,XB ute,long hair,used to ride at Mick Avards MX track...ring any bells???...im convinced your bike has BIG grunt..cant comment on the HP though,good luck with it anyway.

i know this topics gettin old now, but hey. i just got back from the Gold coast and was lucky enough to spend a weekend at the racline show, and see the bike in action............

Guys dont worry bout the dyno , that bike hammers real hard.......
I had a good look at the engine and bike set up an its know where near standard but faaaaaaarrk it goes.....

any way 20hp or 200hp who cares , i seen it and i love it

my question, simple as it may be ,, Y would any one bother to spend that much money doing up a chinese motor??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I paid under 2 grand for my bike, it goes its fun and its easy to fix and not temprementel...................................

Spendin that sort of cash justifies an 06 YZ 125 or 250

Yeah to that! I agree totally. And i have no doubt 20hp is achievable there is so much you can customise in a motor, eg angle planing the head and barrel for better alignment of the ports, custom swirlpot pistons, using huge valves from other motors, offseting the big end and the piston pins for different speeding of the stroke for better cylinder filling etc. None of which is available to buy but can be manufactured by the right people in the know.Weather this one makes 20hp who cares as long as it kicks ass. Its totally doable. Worth doing? Not for or by me. Just my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back