Chesters 2010 CRF50 Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bars on this are BMX style:
13092009003.jpg

its got a modified mx clamp that has had the clamps moved closer together so can fit the narroewer bmx bars , he should of cut the bar risers down a bit and it wouldnt sit so high, they be more like bmx clamp then:)

Prob should move ya bars back a bit aswell..

oh yeah just noticed how high the triple clamp is, would look much better with it sitting at normal height and the bars tilted back.

COOL! Bet your Stoked on the CRF50? :)

Up to you on the Bars...the Pro Taper's I run on my Bike compared to other guys who run BMX Bars...mine are Shorter and not as wide...so they feel low, compared to running BMX Bars.

Great to start from Brand New! Keen on what you do with it! 88 is the go...much more cc's and its a bit harder to ride...Id suggest going just a 88 Bore Kit running the Stock Head, Cheap and yet the Bike will have a HEAP more Power!

yeah absolutely stoked with it, the missus isnt too impressed coz i spend more time riding it than her.

and i was thinking of just going the 88 kit with stock head. anyone have any opinions on the TB kits?

They look like good value for money, will definitely need to invest in one of them :)

Just a question, will you go a new exhuast, and if so what one?

There are heaps of opions when it comes to exhausts. :)

that was my next dilemma, I assume theres not point in putting the big bore kit on and not letting the engine breathe properly.

i'm not sure which exhaust to put on it, I dont want to spend too much on an exhaust.

do you or anyone have any suggestions or experiences from different exhausts?

That's a sick kit. They're the bars I have on my bike. They don't have any dints or anything and it's been stacked many times. Strong bars.

Yeah they look pretty good to me, might have to order some

I reckon just see if you can get the clamps and get a good set of bmx bars at your local bike shop, then you can get your preferred width and height..

Sounds like it's going to be a good build mate.

iv heard that the red barron barrs are bad? read it on here somewhere...

Everone has their own experiences good and bad, with parts and bikes. Depends how hard you use something.

Theres always someone that has had a bad experience with either a part or bike, then you have the complete opposite. :)

Latest posts

Back