Chinese made pit bike ?????????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brraapp90

Reaction score
Hello need some help on finding info for my chinease pit bike the brand is F&F model is crx and its a 90cc loncin motor in it any info on the brand?the year when it came out?im assuming from 05/06 from what i have found lol and even info on the motor such as info on hp/ torque and info on the loncin brand would be appreciated cheers mates look forward to hearin from yahs

Wish i could bud but it isnt letting me upload my pics of it for some reason? sorry

Well heres one question u might be able to answer when my bike is warm and im driving on the road like 12 miles and im doing wot most of the time and i let off of the throttle and decelerate and engine is braking for me and i crack on throttle again it puffs a little also as i downshift it throws little puffs of whitish smoke every so often but this is when its warm and i been driving a while with a lot of wot so why is it doing this and almost forgot to mention a little oil comes from my over flow tube once its turned off after my long ride now i may have a bit much oil in it would this cause the smoke every so often and it to come out of my overflow tube once parked ?? Its a 90cc loncin motor 4 stroke air cooled chinease made pit bike any answers would be greatly appreciated thanks mates

Last edited:
Hello ne one there please help me asap lol im tempted to rip the whole motor apart at this point lol sorry horrible ocd please help guys and thanks again cheers

A little smoke now and then is ok.
Over filling it can make it smoke too, try 50ml's less oil

If you are having trouble uploading pic's then try through a Hosting sit like Photobucket, or even tapatalk

Latest posts

Back