ciniworx bigwheel 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam93

VIC MR Ride Day Organiser
Reaction score
What bike to get?

Budget:
-$1000 (Ciniworx is $1290 might be able to stretch it if people think its worth it)

Ideas:
Atomik reign bigwheel 160.
Ciniworx CX140L bigwheel 140.
CX140L BIG WHEEL MINI

Use:
Bush thrashing on the weekend, some jumps (nothing to major just learning)

Pro? Cons?

I know that the cini will win the favour of everyone instantly but is it worth the $1290? what else can i be looking at that has a similar set up for a similar price?

The cini has a yx140 is that a good engine platform to work off? In regards to modding?

Thanks guys and galls all ideas/advice will be gratefully appreciated...

Last edited:
CX140L BIG WHEEL MINI

NEW ATOMIK REIGN BIGFOOT 160cc DIRT BIKE MOTOR TRAIL - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 22-Dec-09 21:45:51 AEDST)

well the cini has a few bling bits but there's no value for $.... the suspension would wanna be something much better than your average budget setup at that price..... to me it looks like the extra money is going to all the wrong places on this one

atomik reign gets my vote at half the price, all the 160 needs is a centercase upgrade and you can mod it to the moon

they're more or less the same bike...
cini has crf70 plastics and a better swingarm
atomik has better motor and half the price

no question about it IMO

hey at least the cini bigfoot is better value than this: Motorbike City lol

oh yea I cleaned out my PM box mate

Last edited:
that cini looks cheap as!!!! say no to monster kits.. that seriously makes the bike look cheaper.. .

lol^^^^^^^^

the 140 is a pretty good bike for what it is and goes pretty hard the forks on them are suprisingly good for the money and i think ed will look after you on one you might want to throw some coin at a better rear shock i think they will upgrade it to a dnm for $100 which is pretty cheap.

you wont get better rear suspension on the reign and the front will way worse but the price and the 160 will be a factor

choice is yours

Im looking for a bike with a bit of balls, like im over my stock 125. is the 140 enough? like how much more than a standard ducar 125. and is it a good unit to work on? upgrade?

wont go as hard as the 160 but for trail riding the 140 will be fine and they go heaps better than any 125 you can mod em a bit but is it worth it well thumps 140 hall's ass but he spent the time and coin on it

well 140 compared to a lifan 125 isn't much different from my experience, it's got a lil bit more grunt and a bit torquier but nothing majorly impressive.

adding an oko26 flatty really works wonders for the 140 tho.

If you're sick of the 125 power and go and buy a stock 140 for the extra power you will VERY dissapointed.
I'm about to cam and port my 140 so I'll let you know how that goes If you still haven't decided by then

Last edited:
yea its just anoying the quality of the cini is better but less power and costs more...tempting to go the bigfoot when its that cheap and has a 160...but i dont like the klx plastics the crf70 plastics looks heeps good

man first u gotta pay me back before u even start dreaming about a new bike hahahah

lets go riding this week officer for chill??? did u get new tube?

alright what day? friday? and nope i need a new rear tube :/ did blake use the new one i gave him?

hey mate i got a pit pro big foot 140 for sale only a couple of months old

yeah i would be keen mate but im buying in around 6 months or so sorry mate...

it's too bad the atomik bigfoot is the same bike but only cost $700 brand new

Latest posts

Back