ciniworx playn up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shann

Reaction score
when i click it into 3rd gear from 2nd, its almost like its staying with the same revs as 2nd, so i have to fully pin the bike to make it go any faster is this a problem all my other bikes dont do this even the s--t as one lol :confused:

i believe its a 2008 ciniworx cxf120 and its got a lifan engine and i didnt notice it until the chain fell off up in the coast... thankyou

i'd say selectors forks warn and not engaging the gear properly rebuild required

it's either that or no teeth left on third gear rebuild required

if it was clutch it would be happening in every gear

i think you can still get the gear sets ciniworx should have em

daaamn sounds a bit hectic... how do you get onto parts for these ive seen the site and theres no parts menu? i live in a little town where jap bikes are top s--t, so no decent moto mechanic would touch it except these fellas that sell orions and that but stuff that! and would you know a price roughly? thanks

F-K! thats poor as lol *groans* alright i'll send them a email and see what they say thankyous

F-K! thats poor as lol *groans* alright i'll send them a email and see what they say thankyous

What do you expect its china and probably never have a rebuild and it's 2-3 years old! I'd be pretty happy that it lasted that long. Plus this would be something to look out for when buying second hand. Most people would just rebuild the engine straight away if they brought second hand.

im not the most mechanically minded of people when it comes to that kinda stuff.. the good bike mechanics would look it up and down say daaahrh chyyyna! and point to the door lol or if they did rebuild it i'd prob be looking at the same price as a new engine.. if thats the case i'll ride it till its ceased then just buy a new one.. :(

Well this is gonna teach you heap.. hit the search for engine re-builds and get cracking. You'll be a pro engine re-builder in no time lol

like i said, probly easier to replace it cause it can provide a good hair pulling experience..

or you can drop the motor out of it and post it somewhere that will look after you.. IE: ciniworx since its one of their engines and they have the bits..

If you cant fix it yourself, i'd just fork out the 2-300 bucks for a new lifan 125, it'd cost you about as much in parts and labour or more. Then read up all you can on stripping and rebuilding an engine and tear into this one. Take your time, take lots of photos on the digital camera cos even if you think you'll remember what went where, i can guarantee a week later you will get hazy. All goes well and you'll have a good spare engine, always handy

Latest posts

Back