• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Classic Honda 50's New Site Sponsor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hi All,

I would like to announce that Classic Honda 50's are now a site sponsor.

I would like to welcome Jamie on baord. Any questions about products or sales enquiries can be directed here.

Nick

Thats great classic hondas have great service i recently made a purchase threw them and i couldnt be happier with there service .

good stuff. bought heaps from jamie TOP bloke :coolthumb:

welcome classic honda 50/tbparts,great to see u guys on here and supporting the industry with the racing and forums nkeep up the great work and support.
make sure we support the shops that support the riders

New Site Sponsor

Hi All

Thank you for the welcome, much appreciated, looking forward to working in with MiniRiders and the forum members.

We have a big year planned for Classic Honda 50's Australia and TB Parts:

This will be our third year sponsoring and supporting the Mini Moto series run by Brad Russell of Rusty promotions, 2011 is set to be a great year for racing, turn up and have a great time, remember that no riders means no racing. Come up and say hello at the races, it is great to put faces to names and have a chat.

Keep an eye out for the new TB Parts Australia website at tbpartsaustralia.com.au, there will be dyno test results of various TB Parts kits, info about sponsored riders as well as race information including event calendar and results. If you need any help or advice with your TB Parts products send us a PM or give us a call.

Forum member offers and discounts are part of our plan, watch this space.

Cheers

Jaimie and Nichole
Classic Honda 50's Australia

Active Forum Member

Hi FMX_22

We will be active forum members. I have probably visited the site most days over the past few years, didn't post much as we didn't want to be seen to take advantage of MiniRiders with free advertising.

Cheers

Jaimie

Hi FMX_22

We will be active forum members. I have probably visited the site most days over the past few years, didn't post much as we didn't want to be seen to take advantage of MiniRiders with free advertising.

Cheers

Jaimie

Ripping Jamie it'll be great to have you on the forum mate . I just bought Stu from the brotherhood's 88 and I'll be in touch for anything I need and I am stoked a percentage of the money I spend goes directly into the rusty series and this sight.

Also well done on not going for the free advertising before sponsoring .. this is in my opinion an indication of your good character and why I'm sure you'll fit right in here.

Yer I will try and buy from you guys as Mutch as I can now . Hopefully the other members do the same :D

Any chance of member discounts soon jamie, mini restorations are getting more expensive and parts harder to come by :(

Any chance of member discounts soon jamie, mini restorations are getting more expensive and parts harder to come by :(

i think jamies prices are already low much more and he wont make any money out of it

Latest posts

Back