• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Classic Honda 50's New Site Sponsor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

I would like to announce that Classic Honda 50's are now a site sponsor.

I would like to welcome Jamie on baord. Any questions about products or sales enquiries can be directed here.

Nick

I've been trying to contact Classic Honda 50's via their advertised phone numbers for the last two weeks.
Are they still in business?

Pretty sure he is just on holidays at the moment

Hi Momus

Office re-opens on Monday the 6th of January, all online orders have been processed over the break.

Happy New Year

Jaimie

Jamie is definitely one of the good guys. Goes out of his way to help, will talk for as long as you need on the phone, and do whatever he can to help, even if he isn't making any money directly out of it. Can't speak highly enough of Classic Honda and Jamie and Nichole.

+1 to that.

Always very helpful and Jamie has helped me out several times personally getting parts very quickly to me at great prices.

They are also the longest running sponsor of Miniriders. Can't say thanks enough for all the support over the years.

Classic honda 50's have upgraded their site, after a misshap it looks to be in all working order, jaimie had a fair amount of work to do, but shes looking sweet! his bday was yesty too! happy birthday man!

Looks really good.

Everyone get behind the sites that support the scene and keep this running!!

The Classic Honda 50's Australia site upgrade is complete, just need to add some more pictures and products.

Not a big difference in appearance but is more user friendly, has improved picture functions and is mobile device friendly with a Mobile Site button at the bottom of the sites pages.

More than happy to be supporting Miniriders and thank you for supporting our business.

Thanks Again

Jaimie and Nichole

just ordered a klx cam and valve cover set off ya guys :)

Latest posts

Back