clutch nut socket

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. That's for the larger nut on the crank end, auto or manual. The smaller version is just for the Chinese mainshaft clutch, Daytona cranks, and a few other non-50 applications.

Might grab a set of TBW0404 3-disk plates, to upgrade yours, if stock 2-disk now, while it's apart.

thanks for the tip will do.

just checking before I purchase, that clutch disc kit will suit 2011 CRF50 as well? description says Z50 79-87.

haha, this old chestnut. If I grenade my motor will you warrant it hillz?

Terry, your input would be handy here....

ive been running 88 kit with cam for over 6 years never had oil supply problems

and you have probably been running it with no oil aswell. its a scientific fact that your bikes thrive on neglect.

Plates will work on all the Honda auto's.
Pump is not required, but as long as it's apart and you open the hole to the top end, it'll keep a fresh supply of cooling oil up top. IMO

ah well, its already bought so I might as well stick it in. It cant hurt, moist things are good.

diddnt get the plates this time. put the pumper higher on the list, will my stock plates just burn up faster?

You're making more power, so the stock clutch may wear fast. Should get you around for a while, though.

Latest posts

Back