clutch problem need help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chk-mgnt

Reaction score
hey all i have an orion 150cc thumpstar and i have a problem with the clutch , i can push the clutch right in but its not engaging , so i cant change gears any ideas?

Ok, from what I understand you pull in the lever and the clutch will not engage.
When you start the bike, and have it running, pull the clutch lever, and poke the gear lever, what happens then ? Does it want to pop into gear and stall or take off, or nothing at all ?
More information pls

im un sure mate as i havent had the bike rinning yet due to lack of compression , will it work when bike is running , im having new rings in it next week , so i will let ya know what happens once its running

I agree with sean. My clutch on one of my bikes was quite funny like that, would be a bit iffy when cold but once engine on and running worked fine, stripped it down and checked it and everything was perfect with it, not even wear and tear, possibly just a crap cluthc,lol.

Latest posts

Back