Clutch Problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighomedog11

Reaction score
Hey I have a 125cc Apollo bike and for some reason when I hold my clutch lever in the bike still moves. I made sure the lever was moving properly and it looked like it was. I am trying to figure out what could be my problem? Could it be my clutch is worn out if so how could i check it?

I also notice that the clutch bracket broke, Is there anyway to fix this? And last problem is i remove the clutch plate and i lost the little pin that holds the clutch thing in place.. Not sure what it is called.

I notice that when i was riding the clutch lever would be very easy to push in.. Here is a picture.. The yellow dot is the pin i lost. And the yellow smug is the broken bracket.. Do they sell replacement brackets because the stock bracket was hooked onto the motor

Attachments

• IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 13
Hey I have a 125cc Apollo bike and for some reason when I hold my clutch lever in the bike still moves. I made sure the lever was moving properly and it looked like it was. I am trying to figure out what could be my problem? Could it be my clutch is worn out if so how could i check it?

I also notice that the clutch bracket broke, Is there anyway to fix this? And last problem is i remove the clutch plate and i lost the little pin that holds the clutch thing in place.. Not sure what it is called.

I have the exact same problem with my SSR125sr. I was told that mine was worn out due to lack of the right freeplay. SO I have to buy a new one.

It could be worn out but doubt it.

Sounds like it just needs adjusting on the engine side.

the bracket that you lost is part of the casting on the cylinder?
and the pin that holds the clutch rod into the cover, you could just cut down a nail to replace it.

in your pic that shows the missing pin, you can also see the other adjustment part of the clutch

It could be worn out but doubt it.

Sounds like it just needs adjusting on the engine side.
How do i adjust it?
the bracket that you lost is part of the casting on the cylinder?
and the pin that holds the clutch rod into the cover, you could just cut down a nail to replace it.

in your pic that shows the missing pin, you can also see the other adjustment part of the clutch
Yeah the bracket was part of the casting on the cylinder.
I was thinking i could do that, Just cutt a nail short and use that, What might i need to adjust? Because i notice thte the clutch lever lost tension and became loose.

Latest posts

Back