Colour of the Engine ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pieman

Reaction score
Hows it going again,

Been doing some more research and i have noticed that there is different types of engine colours in the ducars and lifans. IE the lifan has a white/grey and a black colour does the colour of engine mean a better quality one or am i just trippin. its just the MSO's have different colour engines in their range and same with PitPro's and Atomik's.

Thanks for any input.

lifen greys are better than black
i think all ducar's are the same

no there is no difference, different importers like mso pitpro an so on when they order the shipment from china some ask the factory to paint there engines black because they like the look of it and some dont

yep divy is on the money, there is no difference, the only time where a lifan might be better/worse is were a company has stuck a lifan cover on a non genuine article trying to rip people off.

but as for colour theres no difference, just looks.

The start in any gear lifans are the slightly better designed ones.

go on maylands theres a shit lifan black motor and in there le they have the good lifan grey there is a diff the whole bottom end is different but divy is also correct u can get lifan grey motors in black and the other way around but theres a diff in sum

yep divy is on the money, there is no difference, the only time where a lifan might be better/worse is were a company has stuck a lifan cover on a non genuine article trying to rip people off.

but as for colour theres no difference, just looks.

Why would someone put lifan covers on another engine to rip people off? The engines are already cheap as.

people will do anything for a buck if they know they can get away with it, just be careful, you can tell a genuine lifan by the bolts on the engine having the lifan symbol and also the stamps.

Why would someone put lifan covers on another engine to rip people off? The engines are already cheap as.

Because they might have a warehouse full of inferior no name brand motors that they can't give away because everyone wants a Lifan or other big name brand ....... branding them as Lifans gets them moving and suckers will pay big outbidding each other ..........

Why do you think people pirate movies , music , Nike and other expensive brand name items ???????? ..........

Because they might have a warehouse full of inferior no name brand motors that they can't give away because everyone wants a Lifan or other big name brand ....... branding them as Lifans gets them moving and suckers will pay big outbidding each other ..........

Yeah good point, people will do anything for a buck. I've just never come across a fake lifan yet, but ducar im not sure coz ive seen some bad ones

Latest posts

Back