Come on boys, get ya girls posting.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Surely there is some blokes out there with girls that ride minis, they dont have to be fanatics but if there out riding and having some fun then get some pics of them and get a thread happening, Im sure over time if this thread sits idle long enough it may not hanfg around, so move ya bums and get some pics of ya hot missus or if they have sisters or even ya mum(mom) then get it happening. Just gonna wake my mum now to see if she will do some hotlaps with me around the main street.

Hey, they don't have to be "hot" in societies terms either.. any kind of girly on a bike is a good thing to see. I'm going to have troubles just getting my girl to be doubled.

if there is a hot chick who rides bikes, shes prolly been around the whole paddoc atleast twice lol

does not matter what they look like if there a rider the most likley in with me

I've been riding at kurri kurri today and our of 32 people I was the only girl...

So good luck finding them.

I can speak for myself that I ride (obviously at the moment I can't) and I know a few chicks that ride when we go away riding, so they do exist :)

haha yeah my missus is the same once a few of the little kids get out there on that track at parky she has a "rest" but she goes well out there on her 110 just starting to get some air haha

Top stuff. You look fast also. But if jace says ya fast I believe him. :)

If it aint broke, break it.

Top stuff. You look fast also. But if jace says ya fast I believe him. :).
Finished in front of me one 50 race at kurri :). Going real good angie , mixing it with fella's :)

thought I'd give this thread a bump!

There seems to be a few new female members about lately. Dirt dolls are still very much alive and well, you guys can check em out on face book if you haven't already! I look forward to seeing the Dirt Doll Forum come alive over the coming weeks! :) :welcome:

This is my misses on a bike(yeah yeah its not an off road bike) well before she was 7 months preggas....enjoy boys!!

616873_2364295324402_238864779_o.jpg

So this photo was taken about 7months ago then..... Hahaha.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back