Congratulations...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezebell

Reaction score
Hiya all,

I Just wanna say Congratulations to Foolsp33d and Hillz for becoming the new Moderators on the Forum...

It's a shame Matt is no longer one, he was doing a pretty good job...

Anyways goodluck to u both, on controlling these kids/men...Sik-Pj, Franky and Mad Man i think u all should start behaving u'rself's and don't worry bout me, I'm sure Hillz will sort me out...lol

Lol Cheers Jeze, Will do our very best to keep the forum a Happy and friendly place, hopefully be able to clean up a bit, sort some of the RANDOM posts out, add a few other sections, etc..

So on behalf of...well...ME..
thanx.jpg

Is THIS how Hillz is sorting you out!?? ;)
SmackBottom.gif

NIGHT!

lmao^^^, what ever happened to ~MATT~????

Good choice I think those two will make excellent moderators. :)

thanks Flarry, We Shall endevour to do OUR best to keep you all in line :D

Congratulations, But im still the best, I hope :p

Oh you will Always be the best Franky.. The best at doin what, i dunno but the BEST.. lol

is scott still a mod and y isnt matt one any more

Congrats to all of you - got ya work cut out but I'm sure you'll have no probs & have a ball doing it :D

lmao, congrats jeze! was only a matter of time, i mean you look after us kids everyware! lmao. No playin funny buggers now gurl:p

bahaha. kool now we wont have all those adds and shizzle. PS i hillz i put the crf50 plate on, it fited straight on except the top its alright looking! made the brake lines red with duck tape and did the front of the forks. put my new tubes in and wheels on. taking the exhaust to be welded by me or grandad :p and it shall be all good. the front wheel is missing a spacer so it moves side to side so im guna put a few (more) washers in it. Its pretty zippy lol except i had no un mixed fuel and i put my 35:1 fuel in it what was for my RM and now it drives foward when it ment to idle. i dont know why it does it but it does when i put pre mixed fuel in :p wtf? yeh good bike so lound with the expanction chamber off! i get some vids of me in town on the RM125 and me on the JR50 soon... will be pimp cheerz for the plate my lil sis is happy now.. :D

Latest posts

Back