conversation....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man sounds like you've had some bad luck...

I've broken a couple of fingers in bike accidents and a karate accident and no i never did karate but when i was younger i was mucking around with a mate throwing karate chops in the air and his chop hit mine and it finger snapped.

But my worst is my elbow which i dislocated to stage 5... I was sitting on the couch and i stood up and my sister jumped on my back and covered her hands over my eyes and i fell over, when i hit the ground my elbow went the opposite way and i could touch my shoulder with my hand going to the opposite way to the join.

I went to the doctors today actually. Thought I broke my arm this morning crashing my pitty. Xrays show no break or fracture, so thats cool. Thank God, I want to ride the TLR tonight. LOL

Fractured my skull when I was younger. One of my cousins was trying to hit a bird in a tree with half a brick. I just happened to be in the landing area of that brick. LOL I still have the scars and funny indentations just below the hairline on my forehead.

Also broke my hand and foot in a tournament (two separate incidents). Now that was annoying.

who was it that they thought they broke there arm this morning you or ricky.......???

seeing as everything else was about "ricky" iam assuming ricky broke it!

Latest posts

Back