Coolie built a praccy bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
Hey Crew

Thought i'd throw up some pics of a project i've been working on the last couple of weeks.

It's not really a praccy bike i've built it to sell it and re coupe some coin for another investment i'm about to make. :listen::hidesbehindsofa:

but anyway
It's the original Ciniworx cxf175
i've still got the Weston rs6's and fast ace rear, i've done some swapping changing over a couple of bikes.

Motor is the one out of my alloy frame bike so Zonga with 184cc tb v2 and stuff got the s25 cam in it. Will be interesting to see how it goes at frankston on monday

here's some pics

it's not clean i'm gunna ride it on monday and clean her up after that and move it one to a worthy contender.

Na no case boring damo

i just call it 184 it's only 64mm piston so 177. something whatever
they go good enough hey

Na no case boring damo

i just call it 184 it's only 64mm piston so 177. something whatever
they go good enough hey

is there a heap difference between the stock bore? thinking of doing this... inspiration:riding kostas bike once

looks good, should be a great practice bike will check it out tomorrow :p

is there a heap difference between the stock bore? thinking of doing this... inspiration:riding kostas bike once

looks good, should be a great practice bike will check it out tomorrow :p

going from the stock 155 bore to the 64mm with the tb piston is chalk and cheese the 64mm is heap tuffer

Latest posts

Back