Coolie's new whip..... :):):)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
super stoked on me new bike

it's a ciniworx cxz175 2011 model
TB 184 kit V2 Head
Yoshi pipe
Some silly oko thing hanging off it but the keihn might go on yet
minimal suspension work so far but i'll get onto that
taper bars, zeta clutch lever.

cant wait to run it in and get some ride time on it

and yeah brand new second hand it is, low hours and was way to good a deal to refuse
it's the longer version of the rev mx and the first cini model

P10100742.jpg

P10100752.jpg

P10100762.jpg

See ya sunday
i reckon there's a second a lap in the linkage bikes at least

niiiiiicccceeeee! horse loads of power too. wat did ya rip him off if you dont mind me asking mate?

dunno bout serious roy

but this should make riding a bit easier on me

price well lets just say it was a steal i could not have built the motor for the price i paid for the bike

Sweeeet!!! Linkage is where it's at for the big tracks.

Is this the bike that placed 3rd in last years vcm series?

Looking good Coolie.

We will blow a few cobwebs out of it up bush tomoz. ;)

nice score coolie, but is it just me or do those cinis look massively stretched & very low to the ground

There definantly longer than the rev mx which is a good thing the ergo's work reall well for a tall bloke like me
They look different with big wheels but I don't roll that way

Looking the business Coolies!!! Be good to see it ripen up VCM :)

There definantly longer than the rev mx which is a good thing the ergo's work reall well for a tall bloke like me
They look different with big wheels but I don't roll that way

Nice ride mate. Look forward to banging bars with ya next year.
The subject of the big wheels needs to be addressed. I know its not a race for sheep stations but its not real fair and not a mini bike.

The subject of the big wheels needs to be addressed. I know its not a race for sheep stations but its not real fair and not a mini bike.

Yeah it's a touchy subject.

I was totally against them but after riding on a few big bike tracks I can see why some people want to run them. Deep ruts and mini's don't mix.

I say get over it man to each there own and all that

I've found there is no advantage to the big wheels in fact there harder to turn in the tight stuff
You need to remember that the motor has to work harder to turn the bigger wheel at the same speed as the smaller wheel. It works out just the same.

The proof is in the reefy/kosta battle every round the bike isn't the advantage it's the skill that seperates them. Hell I can hardly keep up with reefy on my 450 so wheel size has little to do with it.

Run them yourself if your that worried

And if you really want to get technical the bikes you and I ride are not minibikes. Next purchase may need to be a small wheel crf150 now that's cheating

Last edited:
Nice one coolie. Looks smick mate see ya hopefully Saturday Arvo.

gee hasnt that got eddie writtin all over it lol best thing about it smaller wheels :) and may i say and EXTRA LONG SWINGARM?!?

looks good joel cya tomoz

Latest posts

Back