cop trouble?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiddy_110

Reaction score
Hi, making a thread for everyone who has had police trouble while riding a 50 on the road etc, post up good excuses of what to say when ur caught on the road plus what penaltys you get and fines. Cheers

there is already a MASSIVE thread on this, do a SEARCH!!

no need to search, just look down about 6 threads:rolleyes:

no this 1 is a lil different.... excuses is a good 1 and wat fines....urs benox is bout stories but still great i might add... as the pple in vietnam say (they make t-shirts sayin this 2 i hav 1 lol :)):
SAME SAME.....but different lol

I got caught riding, so i pulled the 500 bucks out of my back pocket, the cop grabbed it out of my hand and walked away, nothing was said.

if you check the other thread i gave what fines you can get and how much they are i dont want to write it again causer i cbf lol

lol ^^^ just 500 dollars in the old backpocket not to much ay but more than enough to buy a shithouse foxico.

mine cost me $650, lol.
lol, who carries 500 bucks on them, i mean even the millionaires that i know from dads work only carry around 100 bucks.

So your dads friends are millionaires? Lol.. Pascal you talk crap dude.

mine cost me $650, lol.
lol, who carries 500 bucks on them, i mean even the millionaires that i know from dads work only carry around 100 bucks.

Pascal if you keep talking shit you'l be going on a holiday i've had enough.

I think if i really did that i would be arrested

full locked up for riding a unregisterable vehicle on the road & bribe'n an officer

Lucky I didn't get pulled over last Friday night out riding with my mates. The bike was unregistered. I totally had no idea! It wasn't until Monday that I noticed my rego renewal on the fridge. Argh!

If I'd been busted, I would have copped it sweet. I have a clean record, why ruin it by running.

Latest posts

Back