Cops On The Prowl

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why does everyone always say dont ruin it for the others, if you yourself ride in a legal area whats the problem? or do u want to be the only mini bike on the street scene so u can get away with it more?

haha.no , if people see sum dude hooning and thrashing it around on the road near their house then they think all mini riders are like this, so then when they see me they just think im a hoon and the cops should take me away, thats why i hate other ,mini riders , save the racing for the dirt

yeh thats the thing with alot of boys round here, the places they ride arnt quiet legal so they dont want to attract sh*t loads of attention to them selfs

It can be a case of some (insert bad words here) being (insert a string of really bad words here) and annoying Citizen A. Said Citizen A thinks "Next time I'll call the police"

Next time they see YOU, but you're all quiet and such (still being a bit naughty) and YOU are the one they call police for.

My idea is if you're going to be naughty to get from A to B bit a little respectful of everyone around you and maybe you'll get cut a bit of slack.

Mind you I've been riding for the best part of, too long I guess (nah not really long enough ) and I myself have chased some idiot up the road who was riding sans helmet and laid down the law (I made him walk his bike home). To his credit next time he was on the street he was wearing a helmet.

So guys it's not the non riders that'll cuff ya for being DUMB. The guys that ride will more than likely chase ya pull ya over and give a talking to. Seocnd time around could be more than just a talking to.

Actually sometimes us old bastards will need a bit of slack when we're doing a plug chop. hahahaha

And for ferk's sake learn to go round corners before ya start learning tricks.

This has been another Old Bastard Rant

Last edited:
i dont even find riding on the street any fun anyway, flat surfaces suck gotta hit the tracks ;)

yes i agree totally with that.. apart from when it rains =D my tires smoothing over XD the wets fun!

i used to hate rainy days but my lord mud is fun, over the local bush here is perfect, grab the old clothes and go for a thrash, sideways everywhere, and when u come off it aint as bad u just slide anyway, saying that my bike is in pieces so that sucks

I have had to make an agreement with my neighbour that I am only allow to ride 10 FRIGGEN MINUTES per day otherwise she will ring the police.

(that was my mso not the 2 banger lol)

yeh take the old girl out driftin =P haha

nah i dont mind cleaning mine =D get the karchar out and give her a wash :) it always looks good after =)

i still havnt washed mine after the beerwah ride, just lubed the chain and made sure the cooling fins were clear:eek:

custom is on the ball, aslong as shes sweet its all good, i clean it once it stops raining but with the last couple of weeks theres no point

to be old and wise first you must be young and stupid
at 23 im somewhere in between:D

yes custom thats it XD

yeh well i give mine a wash if i take it on a long ride and it gets filthie

You'd think that with all the publicity nationwide about our bikes, that instead of making some stupid law that allows them to take our bikes, they would instead make us some more approved riding areas!

I think that would help, but what would i know, i'm just another punk on a bike.

Well, these gov workers are just lame!

yer they need to start making more areas,, the only places i know of to ride is places that us biker's have made, if we dont make it for ourself its not goin to happen

SORRI if i am not making sence ... hehe dw

Latest posts

Back