Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
Thought I'd make a new home for my current and up coming videos.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jegy1xV8Zfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trail happy ^^^

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nrsRyVrr10k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

QMR Ride day 11,05,2013 ^^^

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/llA_eEdPDv0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ridin Mini's ^^^

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v2Zq3tkhWoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rotn50 vs QMR at Parklands ^^^

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aZaLrXtcwTU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last ride with Welshi ^^^

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_Xod6DUY7aI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Long over due ride at parklands mx ^^^

Last edited:
Hahah i was that close to doing that exact thing last miniriders ride day i came! half my bike was over just stopped haha

Awesome vids Corey, where was I in the backwards facing gopro vid???:banghead:

Thats awesome footage corey. Finally saw you crash lol. And the whole pitbike mateing thing was great, thats how 10 inch piddys;) are born folks.

Last edited:
ok so vids fixed hopefully this will view the way it was intended!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aZaLrXtcwTU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice one mate, always wanted to know how the mini bikes mated I guess they like the comfort of long grass. Well done lad always good to have something to look back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Betsy takes it however. Always on the top usually bahaha:thumbup:

Yeah old Joshy's bike did some carnage on that one ay! Nearly folded my bash plate in half, broke my exhaust, tore my seat!

All in a days fun!
That tree fricken hurt my neck though, that bastard will be getting chainsaw'd next time we head out! :p

hey nice videos man where about are you at 1:12 on the first video looks like where i go riding
??

Went for a quick ride with Joshy (Needapitty) on Saturday, had a good couple of laps before Josh hurt his knee and I got my shift fork underneath the shift drum!:mmph:

Anyways here's a quick bit of footage, no edits just a bit of music.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/llA_eEdPDv0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Sorry, deleted because of restrictions to phones.
Apparently everything's got a copyright these days!

For those of you with iPhones you can download Mctube. This will play all restricted content on YouTube, those who don't, well.....

Any who it's watchable again! :)

Those who dont need to crank the lappy up and watch corey crash lol.

If it aint broke, break it.

Ok so here's some partly blurry footage of yesterday's ride at Parklands, haven't had a decent ride on a track for over six months! So fairly rusty, and by the end I had next to no clutch because the cable nuts came loose! But enough excuses. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_Xod6DUY7aI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was going to say you want your clutch lever any lower?? LOL

Cool little clip. Looks like a fun track for mini's.

Latest posts

Back