Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a quick edit of Saturday's ride, no fancy stuff just music and some cropping.

....<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x5msIvuX3Mc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Those midsize bikes have some poke , even in the footage you can tell your flying , what size donk are you running ?

It looks like a pretty popular spot where you rode

Cheers for sharing

Cheers boys, perfect spot for a bit of flat track practice. Yeah it is getting pretty crowded these days unfortunately.

Just running the 160 in her mate, thought about the 184 kit and I could probably use it out there but I can't quite use it to its full potential on an mx track so never bothered upgrading. The tune is perfect with the oko, well for the way I ride anyways! :) Also the meaty new back tyre helps a lot!

I dunno how you guys hang onto those big bores , I'm flat out trying to hang onto an 88 hahaha

If you race this weekend you should wear your GoPro , you will get some great footage racing banging bars

Goes well for a 160 that's for sure.

Back tyre makes all the difference!! hahaha

Yeah I'll be heading down this weekend for an ass kicken! :D

I might try and race two classes this time, Richie said he wasn't racing so he's going to be camera man for the day! ;)

Atta boy , get in as many classes as you can

I raced 4 classes last time and loved it , I was stuffed but I loved it and then drove 10 hours to get home

Cool , I'm looking forward to seeing some pics

Getting too old and fat now to race anymore than two mate! Especially with these younger fellas like Woggy and Daniel kirchner racing pretty well all classes!

I know Beans older than me but he's built like a friggen greyhound and rides like he's 20! Lol:lol:

Latest posts

Back