Correct Oil Capacity for Ducar 125cc and Jialing 124cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X7-Nutcase

Reaction score
yeah i've always wondered this too !!

The way I think it is, is 900ml non oil cooled and 1100ml oil cooled but I'm not sure if this is correct... I just put 1lt in my Jialing..

But yeah please imform us what the correct amount is ???

yeah the way i see it is over oiling and under oiling the motor can cause shit to fornicate itself so the correct amounts would be sweet az:D

^^thats what i was told, the extra 100ml is for the oil cooler and lines to keep it all the same
anyways there is a dipstick on ya motor which tells ya how much you should put in, make sure the oil line is a the top on the crosses. if that makes sense

On my pitpro (not sure if it's on other bikes) there's actually a little window near where you put in your oil. You have to stand your bike up to get a clear reading of the oil level though. Although I'm not sure how accurate this is, it's still handy to see vaguely how much you have (or at least how much you've burnt, cough cough pitpro)

you can run anywhere between 900-1200ml of oil
the slinger will through enough at 900 ml
and you will probably throw a fair chunk of oil out of the overflow at 1200ml
so runnig 1lt with no oil cooler should be sweet thats all i've eva run in mine
but with the oil cooler and lines to fill up that extra 100ml could be the diferance between broom and boom
imo

well just use the dip stick to fill her up, put a 1lt in and grab a reading on the dip stick if you need more put more in and if youve got too much then bad luck try again =P

put 1 litre in start it up and run it for a little while to circulate the oil then add to make the level right. its not that difficult and theres no specific oil amount as it will change with how well you drained the oil, what type of oil cooler you have and many other things

use the dipstick thats why its there , there is no gues work in it on a air cooled engine , I always use 1 litre on my oil cooled engine as i take into account the extra oil capacity (cooled ,lines) by having the oil reading a tad bit of the etched dipstick markings

Latest posts

Back